Monstrous is a horror movie set in the 1950s about a mother who escaped her abusive husband only to encounter a tentacled creature

Administrator
Staff member
Monstrous is a horror movie set in the 1950s about a mother who escaped domestic violence from her abusive husband.
She decided to move and live in a remote place to have a new life. She wanted a new life free from abuse. So she moves on an old countryside house near the lake could be the sanctuary she had been looking for. Time is running fast because I grew up seeing Christina Ricci from a little girl to a teenager,young adult and now she plays the role of a woman in her 40s. That made me feel old, but it is another step in her evolution as an actress. Monstrous is directed by Chris Sivertson who is known for movies like I Know Who Killed Me and Escape Plan 2: Hades.

Monstrous Official Trailer

Laura...

Continue reading...

It really annoys me in horror movies when parents don't believe their children. It is always too late when they finally realize its real.

Hello Friends!
Smart Phones had been the Deus ex-machina of most modern movies. If you have a piece of crime evidence, take a video or picture from a smartphone. If you need help and rescue, call the police or post on social media you need help. Having lacking in Technology makes vintage settings have better storytelling.

As a Fan who use to have a complete Sega Cartridge collection, I am happy to see this because I lost my collection from a hurricane. This collection will bring back all of those things I lost.

Cristina Ricci playing a middle age role in deed made me real old because I always remember her as a child-star and a teen star of the 90s.

My love is electrifying from above
I Love 1950s fashion so much and I am a fan of horror. This movie is like meant for me.