So during HLJ's free shipping deal I picked up two Double Drivers (you can't henshin with just one :thumbs:). My question is, what is the best way to go about modifying the belt so it will fit my non-six year old waist? I know various people on here have made modifications, I was wondering what methods and techniques are out there and how difficult it is to do.

Note: for the most part getting the sides of the belt show acurate is not a huge priority to me. If it's not extremely difficult I might give it a shot, but cosplay isn't really the reason for it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
You know there's a lot on YT right?

Here's from Skuki:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuJ3pMlKEoc[/ame]

With more Nazca booty than ever b4
mrarmyshop also has a mod for it like he has for other belts. I believe it's made from leather.

Oh~ Too bad it's just for the newer belts...

Which belt are you going to retrofit?

[List of Henshin Belts for the extension]

-DX Accel Belt
-DX Double Driver
-DX Decade Driver
-DX Dark Kivat Belt
-DX Sagark Belt
-DX Arch Kivat & Ray Kivat Belt
-DX IXA Belt
-DX Kivat Belt
-DX Zeronos Belt
-DX Den-O Belt

With more Nazca booty than ever b4
Only problem with the extension is it doesn't match 99% of the belts you can use it with. The adult belt mods people like mas sell are expensive but they're sturdy, have leather or metal pieces and are worth it imho. Like the adult belt mod for the kabuto zecters comes with a real clock-up pad, I mean c'mon.

^The belt extension has been advertised with limitations that it can only be used with those listed as well as one other belt. So, what's your point? Was there false advertisement? Nobody's pushing to buy the extension. Not everyone has the money to buy the special mods.