Modded Skyrim

When Skyrim was first released three years ago I knew immediately that I was going to have fun with the game for a long time. There was tons to do and many places to explore. However, after three years you do start to run out of material and options. This is why I took to modding Skyrim.

Yes, there are mods that make the game more beautiful (and I definitely use as many of those as my gpu can handle) but the best mods, in my opinion, are the quest mods. For example, there is a mod called Falskaar which is an expansion-sized quest mod that adds an entire new area to the game with voiced NPCs, quests, and goals. It's absolutely amazing because everything but the NPC voices were all done by ONE person. All of the landscaping, modeling, quest writing and design, and etc. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, my point is that if you ever run out of things to do in Skyrim, consider downloading some questing mods to your game. BUT the golden rule of modding is that you should start a new save file whenever you introduce or remove any mods to your game.

There are so many great mods for skyrim, too many too count. From flying ponys to screaming goats it has everthing. My favourite is the Tim Allen grunt mod, where every sound is replaced with Tim Allen. LOL.

One of my new favorites just came out 3 days ago! It's called SkyComplete and it tracks what quests you haven't completed yet! It's really amazing for completionists such as myself. Like I said I've been playing Skyrim since the night it was released and there are quests that I have never even seen!