The Great Me
Sorry, but when they add dino-grunts to a Gundam series, they start to venture into G Gundam territory, which requires a special sort of commitment, and it's too late for AGE to do so.

Correction: Not dino-grunts. Dragon-grunts. Or you can't tell the difference between a dinosaur or mythological reptilian creature?

Lurker
Correction: Not dino-grunts. Dragon-grunts. Or you can't tell the difference between a dinosaur or mythological reptilian creature?

The old, smaller ones could turn into dragon-like mechas, but this new, larger ones, in their land mode, look more like a dinosaurs.

And either way, they look stupid.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Zeheart seems to look the same as young & doesn't look aged at all.

We saw him go into cold sleep right at the end of AGE-2's events so presumably he was only woken up again just as the next Vagan offensive began.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I see. I'm guessing that the cold sleep really helps to stay youth.

正義の味方
The old, smaller ones could turn into dragon-like mechas, but this new, larger ones, in their land mode, look more like a dinosaurs.

And either way, they look stupid.

Blasphemy! BEAM SABERS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH ARE THE BEST THING EVER

Reimon said:
I see. I'm guessing that the cold sleep really helps to stay youth.

Ezelcant probably does it as well, seeing as he's probably supposed to be older than Flit is now.

The Great Me
New images for new mobile suits have been revealed:-

[HIDE] 1a1.jpg[/HIDE]

Okay so for those who don't know the new mobiles suits, the AGE-2 lookalike is the Dark Hound, and yes, it's pilot is Asemu. For those who are wondering about Asemu's fate, I have posted on this before but in case nobody saw it or read it, I'll explain again:-

Okay so anyone who has read up on the manga Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid or actually read it would know that Asemu's final mission before going missing was a mission to stop the space pirates Visidian and that his MIA status was a cover-up for Asemu to secretly join Visidian. So it's official: Visidian is appearing in the TV series.

As for the other mobile suit, that's the G-Exes Jackedge, a Visidian-customized version of the G-Exes and a mobile suit that appeared in Memories of Sid. But seriously, I must ask this: WHY NO WIVIK OR G-XIPHOS?! WE NEED WIVIK AND G-XIPHOS!

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
So that means that Asemu is alive then in the series while he's MIA.