The Great Me
There are rumors of an Evil Vagan Gundam potentially making an appearance in this story arc.

Or... it could be this.

wRHlm.jpg

AGE-2 Pirate Version.

(Really, Gen-3 is sounding more and more like it's out of its goddamned mind.)

That AGE-2 Pirate Gundam is the Kita Gundam and it's pilot is Asemu. As for what happened to Asemu, anyone who has read up on the manga Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid or actually read it would know that Asemu's final mission before going missing was a mission to stop the space pirates Visidian and that his MIA status was a cover-up for Asemu to secretly join Visidian. So it's official: Visidian is appearing in the TV series, which also means Wivik and the G-Xiphos might appear. SUBARASHII!

Lurker
I just realized... Grandpa Flit has Don Boyage's ponytail...

Just how deep are the scars on this guy... :sweat:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Since he could feel the vagan all the way in space I'm assuming Kio is the most powerful X-Rounder in the series

Better than his Grandpa Flit?

Age-3 feel very bulkier than Age-1 & 2. I prefer the slim design mobile suit.

In Justice, We Trust!
Don't know what it is about these third gen grunts, but I'm really starting to love them!

正義の味方
That AGE-2 Pirate Gundam is the Kita Gundam and it's pilot is Asemu. As for what happened to Asemu, anyone who has read up on the manga Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memories of Sid or actually read it would know that Asemu's final mission before going missing was a mission to stop the space pirates Visidian and that his MIA status was a cover-up for Asemu to secretly join Visidian. So it's official: Visidian is appearing in the TV series, which also means Wivik and the G-Xiphos might appear. SUBARASHII!

LARGAN

BRING BACK GURREN LARGAN, DAMMIT

FlashNeko said:
(Really, Gen-3 is sounding more and more like it's out of its goddamned mind.)

Pirate Gundams aren't that far-fetched, it's a glad throwback to Crossbone Gundam, which also featured a certain Jupiter Empire led by an aenigmatic figure trying to conquer Earth. (Sound familiar?)

Noob captains and ragtag crews are always fun. I'm gonna love this.

Speaking of which, although she'll probably be a lousy captain (for while?), Natola is HOT + CUTE. I love how she keeps crayons and a drawing book in her locker. No doubt she'll be the butt-end (pun intended) of many puns concerning her name though...

Pirate Gundams aren't that far-fetched, it's a glad throwback to Crossbone Gundam, which also featured a certain Jupiter Empire led by an aenigmatic figure trying to conquer Earth. (Sound familiar?)

Crossbone Gundam was pretty ridiculous too! (Also bad and dumb but that's a whole other discussion.)

Noob captains and ragtag crews are always fun. I'm gonna love this.

I feel rather bad for Natola. She's obviously someone who joined the military because her family forced her to and would have been fine with just being a faceless pencil (crayon?) pusher her whole career.

Now, because the guy who makes the duty roster is a vindictive asshole, she's in a situation where even an experienced captain would have a hard time dealing with things.

It'll be interesting to see where it goes as it could make for a decent plot or get really dumb really quick.

After the first two episode, I'm a little unsure of the tone AGE-3 is going for.

We have wacky antics with Crazy Grandpa Flit and Misfit Diva crew on one hand... and on the other the Vagans slaughtering hundreds of people mercilessly while Flit describes them as sub-human animals. Then we have Kio vowing he will murder them all and grow up to be a genocidal madman just like his grandpa (while Flit gives him a "that's my boy" look).

It feels like it's building to a point where Kio will have an encounter with non-soldier Vagans (since soldiers are all we've really seen of Vagans so far) who will shatter this worldview but... this show has been weird as to how it hits certain Gundam plot points.

Lurker
Don't know what it is about these third gen grunts, but I'm really starting to love them!

Sorry, but when they add dino-grunts to a Gundam series, they start to venture into G Gundam territory, which requires a special sort of commitment, and it's too late for AGE to do so.

In Justice, We Trust!
Sorry, but when they add dino-grunts to a Gundam series, they start to venture into G Gundam territory, which requires a special sort of commitment, and it's too late for AGE to do so.

I was talking about the EF Grunts.