Desil's back:

444vu.jpg

レイモン (雷蒙)
Desil looks mature that's if he's still in his childish-play back then.

Supaidaman!
Generation 2 is not off to a good start for me. It feels like I'm not even watching the same show anymore.

Seriously, I loved Generation 1 - but in the space of two episodes I've gone from 'I love this freaking show' to 'I don't think I'm going to last another 20 episode of this'.

Last edited:
Lurker
I love Asemu's dual-wielding fighting style, I hope it carries on to the AGE-2 Gundam.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah. So the Age-2's chest has a hole for the Hyper Dods Rifle to insert into Strider mode?

Supaidaman!
What on earth happened to this show?

Seriously! Did they switch the staff over as soon as Age 2 started? This seriously doesn't even feel like the same show anymore! Instead of a gritty war story about children fighting an adult war we get... schoolground antics, love triangles, friendship speeches and the Lord of all show killers, the "I am actually a bad guy but I'm going to pretend to be a good guy and the audience knows about this but the good guys don't realize in the slightest" trope.

I'll keep watching, but seriously. Not digging the new cast at all - you can't basically replace a show's entire cast and expect the audience to just accept it!

Oh well, looks like we're back to space in ep 19 so perhaps it'll pick up again.

Supaidaman!
Gundam AGE has officially killed off the series...

SEED did that years ago. Though with the exception of Gundam Unicorn I'd say the Gundam franchise hasn't exactly been flourishing the last decade as far as the shows go.

レイモン (雷蒙)
What on earth happened to this show?

Seriously! Did they switch the staff over as soon as Age 2 started? This seriously doesn't even feel like the same show anymore! Instead of a gritty war story about children fighting an adult war we get... schoolground antics, love triangles, friendship speeches and the Lord of all show killers, the "I am actually a bad guy but I'm going to pretend to be a good guy and the audience knows about this but the good guys don't realize in the slightest" trope.

I'll keep watching, but seriously. Not digging the new cast at all - you can't basically replace a show's entire cast and expect the audience to just accept it!

Oh well, looks like we're back to space in ep 19 so perhaps it'll pick up again.

Yeah, as Age-2 is coming very soon.