Nice post!!
I think if this was the new TV Gundam, we'd have more than a design leaked. There were major leaks before the SEED, GSD, and 00 reveals. It was also leaked basically a year in advance of the official announcement that Unicorn was in production.

I'm inclined to think that since the debut is in CoroCoro, this is either a high-end model kit push, a high-end manga push, a high-end light novel push, or a video game push. These are all things that could lead to series, but I think this isn't our next TV series.

I don't think a new series this fall is impossible, though. Kunio Ookawara has clearly been working on something and, IIRC, he typically only gets involved with TV projects. If not this fall for more Gundam, maybe this spring. Unicorn's sales prove there's still plenty of appetite for the brand.

Everywhere You Go
I like what you said there. I won't expect the announcement to be for a new TV series, just in case it won't be. But a new TV series airing this year or at least being announced is probably possible.:D

Tyrannosaurus!
Just out of curiosity how big do you guys think A MG Psycho Gundam would be?the 1/144th is fucking huge! I'd love a new Psycho Gundam since the Psycho MK II is my fave Gundam.

優しさの大人少女
i just hope that is new series. with new era too. i hope they bought Fujimura Ayumi and Sakurai Takahiro adding there too.

Banned
tv series...

00 is done and should not be revisited unless the crappy movie is not canon...

time for something totally new...

Everywhere You Go
I can't wait for the announcement of the next anime series! I've been looking forward to this for a long time! I'm definately gonna watch the live broadcast of the announcement! This is gonna be one awesome announcement!:D

Kamen Rider Meta
1307332721592.png

IT COMES