Everywhere You Go
Gundam AGE
[hide]
c9c8bc64.jpg

79a5a79d.jpg

52aafc42.jpg

[/hide]
The new series will have three generations of "father, child, and descendant" as the lead characters who pilot the Gundam unit to fight against an unknown attacking enemy (UE) and save Earth. The first main character is Furitto Asuno, who developed the Gundam AGE-1 mobile suit (humanoid mobile weapon) equipped with the AGE System (a self-adapting computer). The second main character is Asemu Asuno, Furitto's child. The third main character is Kio Asuno, Furitto's descendant who inherits the Gundam. The Gundam AGE-1 can be augmented as the Gundam AGE-1 Taitasu for more power, or as the Gundam AGE-1 Sparrow for more speed.

Other characters include Emily, Furitto's friend since he was 7. Guruudekku is a Commander in the Earth Federation Forces and the captain of the battleship Diva. Mireesu is a Lieutenant (junior grade) in the Federation Forces aboard the Diva.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

YES! I can't wait! I'm looking forward to new Gundam series! And it will be coming on TV this fall!

正義の味方
So soon? Why Coro-Coro though? Probably something along the lines of an OVA or limited series.

Banned
Most people i see are saying one of three things (Based on that silhouette):

-It's not a series, but a new MG kit (from Advanced of Zeta or the Psyco Mk. III maybe)
-It'll be a new Magna series
-If it is a new TV/OVA series, it'll ether be on Advanced of Zeta (since the shadow resembles the Hazel Gundam) or a continuation of Gundam Wing (with the two volumes of the sequel novel coming out recently and all the AC MG kit's Bandai has been releasing lately).

Last edited:
Everywhere You Go
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see what turns out. But I think a TV series is long overdue.:D

Most people i see are saying one of three things (Based on that silhouette):

-It's not a series, but a new MG kit (from Advanced of Zeta or the Psyco Mk. III maybe)
-It'll be a new Magna series
-If it is a new TV/OVA series, it'll ether be on Advanced of Zeta (since the shadow resembles the Hazel Gundam) or a continuation of Gundam Wing (with the two volumes of the sequel novel coming out recently and all the AC MG kit's Bandai has been releasing lately).

If it's a series, I'd expect another new AU instead of a continuation. Bandai and Sunrise seem rather pressed about keeping old timelines in OVAs/manga/novels.

Also, I'd expect a new series announcement in Newtype, not CoroCorro.

Mad Skillz
Also, I'd expect a new series announcement in Newtype, not CoroCorro.
Same, so this is likely something minor like a manga or a new model.

I'd personally like to see Sunrise try to develop a new timeline as well as it's done with UC. I remember that 00 was supposed to be that, they called it the "third pillar" or something (UC and CE being the others) and then that kinda...fizzled.

Read my smart post
I hope it's a new TV show set in an AU, 00 was amazing, so i'm going to be very optimistic :thumbs:

Lurker
Sigh... I don't know about Gundam any more... I felt kind of cheated with 00's "the final enemies are aliens" ending :disappoin

Same, so this is likely something minor like a manga or a new model.

I'd personally like to see Sunrise try to develop a new timeline as well as it's done with UC. I remember that 00 was supposed to be that, they called it the "third pillar" or something (UC and CE being the others) and then that kinda...fizzled.

There was supposed to be a new Gundam series announced some time ago, though, and June is a decent month to talk about that and have a new series out in October.