Mobile Fighter G-Gundam: The Battle Rages on (Rpg thread)

Lurker
Las Vegas, Nevada back in the old days this place was a bustling center of toursim, it was a place where masses came together just to party and have a good time or on occasion various groups would meet there just to be around others like themselves in large conventions. These days in the Future Century things were no different here which made it perfect for a new pre-Gundam Fight event. With the Gundam Fight being a little less than a week away it was a perfect time to stir up a little excitement from the fans, and to do that a group of Gundams and Gundam Fighters had been invited to this area in order to show off a little for their numerous loyal fans.

The first Gundam to arrive at the site was none other than Neo America's Pulse Gundam, which wasnt suprising since this "Gundam Convention" was in Seth Skye's own backyard. Accompanied by his support crew made up of four lovely ladies that were originally from Neo Japan but came to Neo America because of the fact that they were fans of their Gundam Fighters and Gundams which always seemed to have an air of heroism and charisma to them. "Been a while since ive been here on the Earth's surface, but at least it's something different." Seth said to himself as he brought the Pulse Gundam to the area that had been designated for Neo America's representatives where videos of the Gundam were playing as well as pictures of the Gundam along with Seth and his support crew. Each area possessed something like this as sort of a treat for the fans in order to give them a taste of the action that was to come. And of course there were several fighting rings where the Gundam Fighter's themselves could show off a little bit of their own abilities. And in the center of all this areas that were set up was a single large arena big enough for only two Gundams where at the end of the day a special exhibition match would be fought.

A few minutes later when the Pulse Gundam was set up in the Neo America area Seth got out of the cockpit and looking over toward the rising sun wondering when and what other Gundams would show up today.

((Allright basically every character played by us has been invited to this Gundam Convention to show off a little of their skills for the fans, interact a little with each other and possibly scope out their opponents, so basically have your character,Gundam and support crew show up and then just do whatever.))

"Base to Isada, Base to Isada, come in. You are now entering the Earth atmosphere, scheduled to land near Las Vegas in one hour. Repeat, scheduled to land near Las Vegas in one hour." A voice announced over a terminal on a transport jet. Sitting infront of a terminal, a young man sat arms folded, and eyes closed. No noise came from his direction at all. "Sai, do you read me? Did you get the previous transmission?" The same voice asked. The man across from him got up and answered the call.

"Yeah, this is Shane Wajihara. We read you loud and clear and are anticipating the land. How is the Gundam?" The young man asked. Being apart of the repair crew, his first worry was always the gundam then the pilot. "You know if the Gundam is damaged in any way we are pretty much out of the gundam fight, right? Unless I never sleep.... Gundam Reaper is our chance of winning this time."

-within the hour-

The ship landed and Sai and his crew dismounted and entered a transport vehicle heading to the convention site. Walking in Sai and his crew saw a series of gundams behind a flag of the represented country. And there it was- behind the flag of Neo Australia, the Reaper gundam stood tall with his scythe already out and the beam generater running. Many "oohs", and "aahs..." came from passer-bys looking at the gundams.

Altron Gundam walked slowly through the Nevada Desert, leaving craters in it's footsteps. The cockpit was wide open revealing a young Chinese man sitting cross-legged on the access hatch. That man was Jason Wu, Gundam fighter for Neo China. Jason was doing his daily meditation to keep his mind sharp. Such training was needed if Jason was ever to become a Wushu grandmaster. Out of the shadows of the cockpit, a short american walked over to Jason, a laptop resting in his hands.

"Hey, Jason. I just ran diagnostics and everything seems to be running in order."

"..."

"Jason?"

"..."

"JASON!!" Jason snapped out of his state of Zen and turned to Eddie, his face full of annoyment.

"Eddie, you know it's very rude to awaken someone when they are meditating!"

"I know, I know. I'm just kind of worried about this whole Gundam fight thing."

"What's to fear? As long as we train diligently and keep our bodies in tune, we can defeat any foe that challenges us!"

"I'm glad you're so chipper. We are going against the nations of the world in a giant robot battle! Most of them are veterans or are younger than you! How can we be expected to win?!"

"With hope." As if on cue, the city of Las Vegas's lights flashed brightly over the horizon, as if it were a beaken of hope. Soon, Jason would show the world he was the best.

No matter what.

A young boy took a deep breath from inside the cockpit of a gundam. The gundam was approaching a landmass. Neo-America. A young sounding voice came from a terminal. "You are approaching Neo-America. Did you like the trip?" The voice was feminine, and had a twinge of a French accent. "Yes, ma'am." The boy said, with a slightly deeper twinge of a French accent."Well, we didn't. We didn't have the first-class luxury of a gundam you had." This was said by a second, slightly more masculine, but younger sounding voice. It was harsh, but had the same twinge of French as the first voice. "Do you have to be so mean, Edith?" Said the first voice, who was apparently Perrine. "Yeah." Said the second voice, apparently named Edith, Harshly. Sighing, the boy rolled his eyes. "Armel, is anything wrong?" "No, ma'am." he said.

the gundam landed on the Neo-France field, with people "ooh"ing and "ah"ing. Taking this as nothing more then a simple compliment, he announced "Thank you, ladies and gents. I'm glad you all came." Of course, this went over his intercome, or else no one could hear him. He exited the cockpit, and found himself on the shoulder of his gundam(He got himself there after exiting.). He waved to the people, and even blew kisses at thje young ladies who came. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

In the announcer's booth for the event was Perrine and Edith, both having different reactions to Armel's arrival. Edith was yelling and ranting about how he was always so polite. Perrine was still marveling at Gundam Rose. She was so proud of the mobile suit that represented Neo France, their country. Sighing, she walked outside to see the other contenders.​

is Mayor of Farmville
Meanwhile, inside the cockpit of another Gundam headed for Earth, an attractive young woman with short, unkempt blue hair, let out a sigh as she maneuvered the Gundam to a landmass known as Neo-America, where a Gundam Fight Gallery took place. As her eyes continually scanned the various readouts in her Gundam, as well as the HUD that displayed the scenery outside, a transmission began to cut into her thoughts, the female voice expressing serious worry. "Akira, how are you feeling in there? Is the Gundam control suit uncomfortable?" the voice -- Rain Mikamura -- inquired. "No, mom. It's snug, but I can move freely in it," the young woman, named Akira, responded, looking down at the black and red suit that conformed to the curves of her body. One can even go as far as to say that the Gundam's control suit made her look even more attractive.

At that instant, a male voice began to speak through the transmission. "That's glad to hear, Akira-chan. After all, the fighting style I taught you involves plenty of kicks, and your mother and I wanted to make sure that you are able to move freely to execute those various kick attacks," the male voice replied, pleased to hear that Akira did not have problems with the suit. "Let's not forget about the elbow and knee strikes, Master Hibiki. Those kinds of strikes will be harsh on the Shining Gundam's joints," Akira told the male voice, which belonged to her master, as the Gundam made its descent into Earth. "Rain and I were aware of that from the start, so we strengthened the Gundam's armor quite a bit using a new type of alloy. Anyways, just focus on maneuvering your Gundam to the Gallery," Hibiki replied, ending the transmission at that point. By then, however, Akira was able to spot the field for Neo-Japan, and began to maneuver the Shining Gundam towards the spot.

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Inside the cockpit of a gundam, a young woman watched the landmass designated for Neo Sweden come more into view. The young woman was the designated gundam fighter for their Country. A long blue-hair woman (an orange bandana tied around her forehead) and amethyst eyes widen in anticipation. The outfit worn by the fighter resembled that of its previous fighter, with a few minor modifications. The first time she had to wear it, the blue-hair woman blushed brightly. “Do you see, Emiko?†The blue-hair woman look down at what appeared to be an oddly bunny with a fluff of pink hair. “I’m sure that’s where Akira-chan too. Maybe not upon this location, but I’m sure that we’ll get to see her outside of this event.â€

“Himeko! Stand alert or you’ll have us all killed†A voice spoke sternly, “This is not a social event, where you can do what you please.â€

“Umm…That’s not entirely true, brother†Another voice replied, but this one was quite younger then the first.

“Hmph!â€

“It appears that we’re nearly upon the location set up for us. Once we’ve landed, its best that we all do our part to make sure there’s no room for a malfunction.†A woman replied.

These three were Himeko’s Support Crew and trusted them completely. And yet at the same time, Himeko wonder if they have a life outside from their duties. Shrugging it off, Himeko focused her attention upon landing without any difficulty.

“You’re all early and already set up aren’t you England†one of the event manager asked bringing some paper work to the English team. “Thank you well takes care of it and of course, the master doesn’t like to be late or to miss his tea timeâ€

“Please Alicia don’t call me that, I know it’s a hard habit to get rid off, but we’re no longer at my father’s estate†Barry interrupted, sipping his rose tea. Neo England’s group was set up in an organized manner. A Mobile suit space pod was set down, and a truck was inside, inside the container is a Gundam. Who had yet to be revealed to the public which has started gathering around. On the Platform is a traditional table, setup in the shade of a weapon platform hatch; within this container is a huge rifle for the gundam which displayed right behind where Barry sat.

“Barry you’re too kind you know…†Arthur Replied as he poured more tea into Barry’s cup. “ look your all my friends not my servants I thought we established that, now come join me for tea†Barry insisted, Watching the skies to see incoming gundams of different nations, Land near by him and his friends join him for tea time.

“It’s very beautiful really, if you look at the sky from a far†Alica spoke as she cut the cheese for her cracker. “heh…†Arthur let of a small chuckle.

“Lie falling stars….So this is Earth…†Barry continued enjoying the view.

Lurker
Naturally the Neo America area seemed quite crowded as the Pulse Gundam was the first to arrive as well as the fact that this was the country it was representing, and many wished to get a good look at the Gundam that was fighting for them. Of course that didnt mean the other Gundams didnt have fans as well, after all it wasnt often that many people could get this close to a Gundam without having to worry about getting stepped on or getting caught in some sort of crossfire between two Gundams. Especially with the great entrances they seemed to be making.

"I tell you what ladies, having this many people rooting for you but signing autographs for this many people isnt." Seth said with a laugh while looking back at his attractive support crew for a moment in between signing autographs for the mob of fans that surrounded him. Gundam Fighters were like the rock stars of the Future Century, they were the biggest celebreties on earth and in space practically and it was only natural for their fans to want something to prove they actually met them in person, which often met writer's cramp when fans were around. Finally Seth just couldnt stand to sign another photo of himself and needed to give his wrist a break. "Allright folks im gonna be off for a bit, in the meantime feel free to have a picture taken with the Pulse Gundam or the ladies while im gone!!" he announced before zipping away. "There that oughta keep them happy for a while, now lets get a look around at who has showed up so far...." he said to himself as he looked around and saw the other Gundams which had arrivedm the nearest of which was Neo Japan's Shining Gundam. "Heh, it may be an older model but it's hard not to be in awe of it." Seth said to himself as he looked up at the Shining Gundam. Like pretty much everyone he was well aware of the Shining Gundam's proud history that it achieved in the thirteenth Gundam Fight and it's even more famous pilot Domon Kasshu. "I wonder who they got piloting this thing now."

is Mayor of Farmville
Having landed the Shining Gundam onto the Neo Japan field, Akira heard the crowd gathered at the area give her, or rather, the Gundam, really loud cheers, which was understandable considering the long and proud history the Gundam had when it was piloted by her father, the legendary Domon Kasshu. As she shut down the Gundam, she managed to switch from the skintight control suit, to her usual schoolgirl attire as the cockpit door automatically opened at her command. Woah......look at all the people..... Akira smiled, the crowds giving their loudest possible cheers as she emerged from the cockpit and stepped onto a platform that had moved forward to accomodate her, which also served as a sort of lift that raised and lowered people. Riding the platform down to the ground, she noticed a young man with spiky dark-blue hair, gaping up at her, as well as the Shining Gundam. Hey....he's new.....I guess I better go introduce myself, Akira thought to herself just as the platform reached ground level, allowing her to safely jump to the ground.

Lurker
Seth was admittedly dissapointed when he saw the girl that emerged from the Shining Gundam's cockpit, truthfully he was hoping to see none other than Domon Kasshu appear from it, after all national heroes made good Gundam Fight representatives after all. But instead all he saw was what appeared to be a normal schoolgirl. "Well I guess she must have some skill if they let her in that machine." he said to himself, still wishing that he would have got the chance to meet to Domon Kasshu, he did after all look up to several of the heroes from the thirteenth Gundam Fight, mostly Chibodee Crocket of his own nation and Domon Kasshu though.