Mob Psycho 100 Returns For Third Season This Fall

Staff member
You didn’t think they’d stop at two seasons, did you? Mob Psycho 100 is one of Crunchyroll’s most popular originals and it’s coming back for a third round in October 2022.
They call Shigeo Kageyama “Mob,” and they also call him a psycho, but not when he’s around. Mob is one of the most powerful espers around and you don’t want to see him when his meter is rising. If his emotions surge to 100%, he can’t be held responsible for what he might uncontrollably do!
Currently, Mob is at a crossroads in regards to his future. He can’t decide to strike out on his own or stick with his current job and education. There’s also this matter of a crazy cult that seems to want him. “As he’s surrounded by false espers, evil spirits, and mysterious organizations, what will Mob think? What choices will he make?” says Crunchyroll’s press release. Mob’s got problems, and with problems comes a power surge….
Meanwhile, Toonami still hasn’t gotten the chance to air the SECOND season of this show and, given...

Continue reading...

I adore how Mob Psycho 100 has three seasons and isn't even close to being as popular as a mainstream shounen; it makes it so unique for me. After watching the show numerous times over the past several years and waiting for new material every day, it's odd to see fresh video. Even though I am not an anime weeb, Mob Psycho 100 holds a special place in my heart. It's just so well-made that it ticks all the boxes for what I look for in a show. In terms of story, characters, and overall quality, Bones and One accomplished something absolutely unique that I believe will be extremely tough to duplicate or top. I will be sad once it ends.

This may seem cheesy, but Mob Psycho forever changed me and my life, which is why it is my all-time favorite anime. I wish I could go back in time and watch this again. One of the greatest anime series ever made. I was also startled by the trailer's final line. Ekubo/Dimple had best not die because that man is hilarious and cool.

At first, I just watched Mob because he was created by the same person who created One Punch Man. I thought this anime was fine and not great after the first and second episodes; One Punch Man had a stronger first impression, but I stuck with it for a few more episodes. The narrative was growing better and better, and the OP and ED were both great. One of the best anime series I've ever seen is Mob Psycho and I can't wait for season 3.

You have no idea how much this anime has touched me. I believe it has made me a better person with a more positive outlook on life, and I wish it exist on my early age. I needed to hear that being normal is fine, especially as an adolescent who so wanted to stand out. It made me respect the individuals in my life, especially those who are undervalued in the eyes of society. It took me a long time to realize that you don't have to be exceptional to be valuable.