Mob Psycho 100 III And Bluelock Premiere On Crunchyroll This Week

Staff member
A little psycho and a little soccer are what Crunchyroll is offering this week. The futbol anime Bluelock and the long-awaited third season of Mob Psycho 100 both premiere in mere days.
The present situation in Mob Psycho 100 is…weird. Due to the events of Mob Psycho 100 Season 2, there is now a…giant broccoli sprout in the middle of the city. And it gets weirder: the tree is now being worshipped by the Psycho Helmet Religion, who starts roping more people in until the entire city is devoted in submission to a massive vegetable. Well, Mob figures, however we got here, there’s one easy path out: just chop the thing down. This broccoli, however, won’t go so easily. It’ll take the combined efforts of Mob, Reigen, Ritsu, and Teru to get rid of it.

A couple days after the latest MP100, the sports anime Bluclock will premiere. “After a disastrous defeat at the 2018 World Cup, Japan’s team struggles to regroup. But what’s missing? An absolute Ace Striker, who can guide them to the win...

Continue reading...

#GetLaid
In the month of October, anime fans have a lot to look forward to. I was unsure if they would finish up the entire story in one season or if they would create a second.

This is for America only BTW, Crunchy Roll in my country have kind of bare bones content so I am not renewing. Making their platform internationally available but five nothing to certain countries. I wasted money on this platform. Not worth it.

exuberant
The Mangaka of this series, is creating two anime at the same time one punch man and mob psycho 100. Imagine the pressure he have writing two stories at the same time.

Blue Lock, Another one of those sports Anime that takes the sports way too seriously when its just school sports and not even Olympic level. I hate sports, so I also hate scripted shows about sports. I am not into watching people exercise.