Thread Revial

Like I said, I could see MMPR with those suits especially in these videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaeoCLfXfzo&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sV1YlHZZwg&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
It would have been nice, but people were not used to heroes changing suits in America yet. Think how long it takes Marvel or D.C. heroes to make costume modifications

Female Black Ranger
How could I have missed this discussion?!

I was already shocked when I found out Power Rangers was just an American adaption of a Japanese series. But when I discovered Dairanger and glanced at the costumes, I was disappointed that they were never used. MMPR was just a fad, but can you imagine the impact it would have made on the series if the rangers had gotten new suits? After the Dinozords were destroyed, the rangers upgrade to Power of Thunder. Along with receiving new powers, the rangers also wear new suits depicting their mythical beasts as a sign of strength and courage. They call upon their zords with their Thunder Swords (lol) based on the name of the mythological creatures.

Tommy's surprise return can be left in tact. However, he should've became the leader after Jason left. Because in the Power Rangers universe, you would wonder why Zordon decided to demote him if he had stayed. It also messed up Rocky's potential as the red ranger.

You beat me to it.:p Watching those videos make me wanna "cry."

Eye See You
The Dairanger suits would have been awesome but we all know about the violent footage that assisted Dairanger and of course the fact that the kiddies were used to the Zyuranger suits and would have been "confused" had Dairanger suits been used.

Don't forget the scrapped ANCIENT RANGERS saga we were supposed to get in PRLG with the Dairanger footage. I guess it's the curse of Dairanger lol.