I definitely felt bad for Yuno after this episode. At least it seems like that guy won't be messing with her anymore.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Another great episode. This is the early surprise of the season for me. I did NOT expect something like this given the premise. Yeah, there's Taro's antics, but the theme of the show is change. Taro wants to get rid of his problem, and Yuno wants to trust men again. With Miyo being the helpful senpai, I think this works really well, much better than I expected.

The episode was awesome. I loved how Taro stood up for Yuno, even if he got his ass handed to him. He didn't need to win the fight. The fact that he went and started it was enough to earn a lot of respect from me. Yumi is a great addition to the cast. She's pretty funny. Though, we'll see where the show goes from here without this conflict. My guess is we'll get some more comedy episodes for a while.

レイモン (雷蒙)
The comedy part was done pretty well, but the serious scenes kinda slipped this time...
For instance, Tatsukichi and Yumi... He reveals they had some kind of relationship in the past and all, but since the anime skipped all of that, it feels weird. Then there is the fact they were in the same room together and yet wasn't shown reacting at all to each other.
The part where Taro was running Mio-sama to the hospital...I wish they added some kind of dialogue like the manga/novel that showed he at least thought about calling the ambulance... Because by just watching the anime, it makes you want to saw "Get a ride or seomthing!"

レイモン (雷蒙)
I wonder if they'll ever focus more on the Mom and Sis, they both are pretty funny, I seriously dunno how it's a good idea to treat a sick person like they were.:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thi8LuEhV74"]Help!![/ame]
Well, this might not to be the taste of many people but I find it to be the most amusing and entertaining song this season.
I love how ironic the song(s) sound.:anime:

レイモン (雷蒙)
The Henshin belt is a Hentai belt giving Taro the powers of Dragon Ball Z. Kamehameha is Hen-ta-i-Ha!!!:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
noat.jpg

Noa is so kawaii.