Webslinger
^ :rofl: that part cracked me up so much :laugh: It was funny how Satou's friend took off the teacher's pants and the silent scene with Micchan and Futaba was very cute. But I think the high light of the episode was Futaba flying, she's also a good ice skater :laugh:

And did anyone notice that Satou's friend in the beginning of the episode wore a shirt that had "erection" written on it :O_O:

レイモン (雷蒙)
He's thinking of hentai stuff, hw always wears a cap with the "69".

Webslinger
Futaba was very funny when it came to the nymph misunderstanding and I lol'ed so hard when Hitoha found out Micchan broke her belt. :laugh:

I don't know if anyone noticed but it was super hilarious to find that Futaba uses boobies as her pillows :rofl:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, it always shows that in the endings.:laugh:

Webslinger
Mitsudomoe 2nd Season Announced!

I was surprised when I saw the picture of the author of the manga! She's a cute girl in her 20's! XD

:castlerock2::castlerock2: YES!!!! SEASON 2!!! NICE!!!! Looks like I have something to look forward to next year. Thanks for the info :D :D

And WHOA!!! :O_O: The author is so young...and cute and I can't believe she's the brains behind everything. You really have to admire a girl with a good sense of humor :wub:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Wow, this show must be very enjoyable probably because of the comedy it has.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Mitsuba's good at heart and has a conscience, unlike Hitoha that will leave you.:laugh: Ah, Tsundere's really. :hmm:, thinking about it episode 10 is a Mitsuba episode, pretty much all story points to her.