This is my stage now!!
Ok, OOO finished with a bang. With a great story and characters, this was easily one of my favorite series to date. But there was just one thing never addressed: GIRU. I mean, WHAT THE HELL, TOEI? For those of you that do not know, Giru was the ORIGINAL Dinosaur Greeed. He appeared for the first (and supposedly only) time in Movie War Core. W never got a look a him, but we heard him, and saw what he did. Making two Ptera yummies out of inanimate objects (just like Maki) he caused some trouble for Eiji and W. The other four Greeed immediately recognized the strange breed of yummy as Giru's. But unfortunately, Giru was gone, and never mentioned again. What. The. Hell. I am feeling very betrayed, and I want your input, HJU members. What do you think of this? Is Giru not worthy of our attention? Have we been seriously wronged? Is Movie War Core even canon? Time to find out.

私の占いは当たる
Movie War Core doesn't count for the OOO TV show story. It was only to have a sneak peek at things like Goto Birth and Tajadol (and, if they hadn't changed Date's fate, the homunculus making).

This is my stage now!!
I'm just saying that introducing an antagonist and never developing him is just lazy. It's like if Terui Ryu never showed up in W at all, after his cameo in Movie War 2010.

Giru seems to have been just an early idea for the Purple Greeed. He's officially called in the credits "Dinosaur Greeed", just like Maki's Greeed form's official name. Some magazines, right before Maki's Greeed form debuted, called it "Giru", although that name ended up never used in the show or in the actual official publications.

私の占いは当たる
I'm just saying that introducing an antagonist and never developing him is just lazy. It's like if Terui Ryu never showed up in W at all, after his cameo in Movie War 2010.

You're not satisfied with 2 purple Greeed in the TV show? Okay.

This is my stage now!!
I was kind of hoping for another Greeed to be around after Maki was defeated. Kind of like pulling a W, introducing an antagonist right after the main villain was defeated.

Lurker
I think the best thing to do when watching Movie Core War is to only watch the Skull portion and fast forward through OOO's portion.

私の占いは当たる
Actually, just fast forward to the part with Tajadol.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me
OOO is OOO, W is W. their stories are not the same, so we should not expect something that happened in W to happen in OOO.

OOO ended perfectly, ending the TV series completely by killing off all Greeeds (unless Toei has another asspull to perform). W, which revived Phillip (who should've remained dead) made way for more movies and more money-milking.

Now, about the Dino Greeed (or whom they call "Giru", even though i haven't seen the name in the show), it's what they call "foreshadowing". there was a purple Greeed in the movie, so one (actually two) appears in the TV series as well. But it doesn't necessarily mean that the Greeed in the movie is the same Greeed in the TV show. Just like how Gotou was Birth in the movie yet it was Date in the series (at first).

sorry if some of my points don't make sense. my mind is clouded by drunkenness.

Welcome
OOO is OOO, W is W. their stories are not the same, so we should not expect something that happened in W to happen in OOO.

OOO ended perfectly, ending the TV series completely by killing off all Greeeds (unless Toei has another asspull to perform). W, which revived Phillip (who should've remained dead) made way for more movies and more money-milking.

Now, about the Dino Greeed (or whom they call "Giru", even though i haven't seen the name in the show), it's what they call "foreshadowing". there was a purple Greeed in the movie, so one (actually two) appears in the TV series as well. But it doesn't necessarily mean that the Greeed in the movie is the same Greeed in the TV show. Just like how Gotou was Birth in the movie yet it was Date in the series (at first).

sorry if some of my points don't make sense. my mind is clouded by drunkenness.

Thanks for killing my eyes.