Wandavision
Those people are only brave behind their keyboards, but their moms still nag at them in real life. Those incels wonder why they are still single, which is one of the reasons. They are bullying a young girl online because she stars in a show they don't like. They just declared they don't like the show because they never watched it.

Reactions: JJ
Comicgater Racist Youtuber, The Quartering just attacked this show without even watching it. He accused it as the worst reviewed Marvel show basing from the IMDB Review bombing from people who didn't even watched the show. Youtube gave platform to people like this scumbag.

Ally of Justice~!
I've noticed that the majority of those that are critical have never seen the show. They don't know what they're talking about, based on the way the review was written.

Some people have too much time on their hands and they will waste it on down voting on IMDB with multiple accounts.

Two-faced Gedou
Comicgaters, The more they act this way, the more their virginity will stay intact.

Actress is to young. If they took Brie Larson as Captain Marvel and even use her later in Avengers, she should stay or find somebody with her age.

@fcbetting Kamala Khan is 16 year old in the comics. She is a fan of Carole Danverse, thats why when Carole retired the name Miss Marvel after becoming Captain Marvel, Kamala used the name Ms Marvel as a tribute to her idol.

California girl who is a firework
I want a Season 2. I don't care what those racist haters say. This show deserves more episodes!

The show is excellent and has potential; all they need to do is ignore the vocal minority that is racist and sexist and creates many accounts in order to seem more prominent.