Milf Manor, A love child between The real housewives and Love Island

I am sweet but a little bit Psycho
The plot twist is that they'll be dating each other's sons, which will drive me insane if my mother humiliates my family in this manner. What gives them the confidence that this is the best course of action? It is truly tragic that a show of this nature can even be produced for television in today's society. May God have mercy on those people's suffering souls. TLC used to stand literally for "The Learning Channel," but now I'm discovering just how low television can go. TLC used to stand literally for "The Learning Channel," but now I'm discovering just how low television can go.

Turbo power! Ha!
"It's encouraging to see WBD getting rid of lower-quality programming in order to make room for higher-quality programming like this." Said no one ever. Please do not degrade the quality of your programming, TLC. The same people who are dismantling HBO Max endorsed the creation of this garbage in the first place.

If this is the lovechild, I will be super pro-choice and abort the baby before it grow horns and lay eggs. Kill it with fire.

If they make a version with Dads and daughters, the Dads will murder the other dads.

Boss of All Bosses
I thought Dated and Related and Date my Mom, is the biggest low of Dating Reality shows.

There goes my healthy Brain cells! TLC use to be a place to watch educational documentaries. What happened?
They want money and not many likes to learn from Tv so these channels need to add some masala and add spices to entertain us and we all know having a channel just for the sake of learning may not be feasible at this age.

If I will join a reality show, I rather join The Circle, this show is so demeaning.