Hey all...In Miley Cyrus's new song, "We can't stop"

Is she saying we dancing with Molly, or we dancing with Miley?

I am curious....thanks!

Hi! I guess that is Miley. I mean, that it's what i heard and I seen 'Miley' on a lot of lyrics video.

bumping for the new song and video, what are your thoughts on this one?

I think she's trying a little bit too much leaving the Hanna Montana flick, c'mon, we all know that GaGa is currently the best doing what Miley is trying to do, and I think it's a little too late for Miley to go with this type of approach, she should have done a slower style change.

I agree with the above. She's just running herself into self destruct and personally, I think she possibly needs help! I know she's trying to express herself, but it doesn't sound good and she's ruining herself. I'm not a fan, but still.

As for the new song, she does say "dancing with molly". I don't really know if anyone can pin point what's going on with Miley at the moment. A lot of people just chalk it up to her engagement getting broken off with that hunk from the Hunger Games. I honestly think that it's more than that. She realizes that in order to make it big, and I mean really big, you have to be BIG in what you do, wear, act, say, etc. You cannot just sit there and be a innocent Disney star for the rest of your life. Brittney Spears had to go with the good girl gone bad look in order to stay relevent and look what happened to her. She's back in the saddle now but I think Miley is just starting to fall down the rabbit hole that is commercial pop music. Don't get me wrong, her songs are not that bad but I think that the need for fame will back fire on her in so many ways. It's already happening with the harsh criticism and risky videos/performances.

I think what's happening is that it is the time in her career to put the girly things behind her and move on. To be a teeny bopper in the music business does not go well for those over 20.

Plus Miley is also competing to stay on the top in this business. Sex, drugs and rock and roll equals sex drugs and music today.

Hot and sexy makes sales in music, too. So is this good business sense? Well maybe and maybe not. For when you get to old for this, you don't want to be off the charts and not working anymore. Think about it that way. For your fans who remember you for being hot and sexy, think that you no longer possess this, you can go way down south on the charts. that can cause you to hit the bottom of everything.

I do think that she is having black demons that need to be addressed and counseling will help.

This girl is really beautiful, too bad she feels she needs to show everything she got! I'm not the judgemental type, but ever since I saw her twerking at the MTV music awards, I started to feel a bit different about her. I'd definitely wouldn't like my kids to see her as a role model! But I guess she gotta do what she gotta do to survive in this industry, specially when talent is not that valued anymore! It's sad to see a young woman degrading herself in public like that... that's why I couldn't watch the whole thing.

bumping for the new song and video, what are your thoughts on this one?

I think she's trying a little bit too much leaving the Hanna Montana flick, c'mon, we all know that GaGa is currently the best doing what Miley is trying to do, and I think it's a little too late for Miley to go with this type of approach, she should have done a slower style change.

Well, big part of the cybernauts at this moment are dedicating their time to show some hate on Miley Cyrus, while others simplty say the truth. To me it seems that she's trying to be someone else in order to gain some visibility, and I'm not sure wether it comes out from bad influences or not, but after all, that song is great. For me, it couldn't be better. I prefer to look at it as a great music and not as a bad video.

It's dancing with "Molly". She's changed a lot and she's definitely come out as a new artist now. I don't hate her nor do I like her. And I still think she's got talent.