Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
715794832111_0_ALB.jpg

Recieved the V-Buckle today. It's awesome.

I'm glad I got this version rather than the other because it allows me to fully display Ouja's deck only. It looks like the same size as the DX Kabuto Zecter in length of belt so I'm just going to pretend it's DX. lol.

It looks awesome on display with my DX Hopper Zecter. Now I pay tribute to my 2 favourite New Gen Riders, Ouja & Kick Hopper. :buttrock:

I'm glad you like it....even though it doesn't turn you into Kamen Rider Ouja, Knight or Ryuki.:laugh: That is actually sold separately!:thumbs:

Is there anything you're still selling? I'm on the hunt lately and I want some goods. LOL

Man, I'm way late for the Accellular and the Ryuki belt. And those were the ones I wanted =/

Is there anything you're still selling? I'm on the hunt lately and I want some goods. LOL

Man, I'm way late for the Accellular and the Ryuki belt. And those were the ones I wanted =/

Here's what is still available...

Fiveman V-Change Brace
Zyuranger Dino Buckler
Dragon Symphony Zyusouken
Megaranger Digitizer
Gingaman GingaBrace
GoGo V Go Brace
Timeranger Chrono Changer
Timeranger TimeEmblem Version F
Hurricanger Gourai Changer
Dekaranger SP License
Dekaranger Master License
Magiranger Uuza Phone
Magiranger MotherPhone
Gold Gripphone

Let me know which ones you are interested in. I can also give shipping discounts for multiple purchases.:thumbs:

I virtually don't have any money left, but how much are you willing for the Deka SP License, Dino Buckler, Dragon Symphony Zyusouken, and MegaRanger Digitizer?

Whats the current bid at? still $80?
And just out of curiosity, whats the Digitizer at? my guess is $90

Yeah. The Go Brace is still at $80. I think you already know who has the current highest bid.:thumbs:

Digitizer is at $95

I virtually don't have any money left, but how much are you willing for the Deka SP License, Dino Buckler, Dragon Symphony Zyusouken, and MegaRanger Digitizer?

PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.