Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment sent, as the Imagin would say:
Contract complete!

Awesome! I got the payment already.

This would be the first time I will be sending something to Mexico.

From Akihabara (where I bought the Kunai Gun), then Las Vegas and finally Mexico, Distrito Federal!:buttrock:

Last edited:
*sigh* I wanna go to Japan.....! It's like my dream/goal & I'm going to after I graduate... but that's like in '09 so yeah.. forever from now. =[

Sorry this had nothing to do with buying that stuff, but goodluck on your sales & it looks like you're doing pretty good from reading this thread. [=

didnt i.. ask for the kabuto belt first...? how come impulse has it... :bawling:

Yeah DW did ask for it first but, he didn't ask to hold it.

Actually like I told DeathWished, there were others as well who put the Kabuto Zecter on hold. I decided to sell it to Impulse because he is willing to pay for it right away. I really need to get rid of these items fast.

*sigh* I wanna go to Japan.....! It's like my dream/goal & I'm going to after I graduate... but that's like in '09 so yeah.. forever from now. =[

Sorry this had nothing to do with buying that stuff, but goodluck on your sales & it looks like you're doing pretty good from reading this thread. [=

Hey man, I was on the same boat as you two years ago. I just graduated from college and I was given a great opportunity for me to live and start a career over there.

Thanks for your well-wishes!:thumbs:

Hey man, I was on the same boat as you two years ago. I just graduated from college and I was given a great opportunity for me to live and start a career over there.

Thanks for your well-wishes!:thumbs:[/QUOTE]

I'm glad to hear that you got that opportunity since that is what you wanted. [= & I wish for the best for you over in Japan & hope you are able to enjoy your experience to the fullest!!

yeah.. about that.. I kinda messed up that last quote, but yeah it's still there. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.