Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs Down
one more question, is this the original with the removable chip or the reissue with the sticker chip? I'm fine with both.

one more question, is this the original with the removable chip or the reissue with the sticker chip? I'm fine with both.

PMed you back. I am not really sure about the chip because I do not want to take it out of the box again. Sorry, I just try not to touch the item as much as possible.

Oh, no, don't worry. I don't mind it at all, the Kunai gun is a good deal as well, I'm not complaining.

I just PM'ed the address.

i'll take that gogo changer, would you be willing to take a money order? :sweat: yeah and could you reserve that kabuto changer for me? I've got to wait until my job at bestbuy starts so i can afford it

Last edited:
Eye See You
MJRM, Payment sent.

Man, you made this thread at the perfect time. I was in the mood to buy a DX Kabuto Zecter & DX Hyper Zecter to display by my DX Hopper Zecter... thank God I didn't waste the cash on those, this DX V-Buckle (Ouja Edition, as I like to call it) is a total SCORE!!!!!.

I'm kinda debating on grabbing the Dino Minder from you too, AbareKiller is also another fav of mine. hmmmmmmmm

i'll take that gogo changer, would you be willing to take a money order? :sweat: yeah and could you reserve that kabuto changer for me? I've got to wait until my job at bestbuy starts so i can afford it

Hey Impulse, I do take money orders of course. Just make sure that you send them to me with a delivery confirmation so we can both track it. Most buyers usually do Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

I can also put you down for the Kabuto Zecter. PM me with your shipping information so I can calculate the shipping costs.

MJRM, Payment sent.

Man, you made this thread at the perfect time. I was in the mood to buy a DX Kabuto Zecter & DX Hyper Zecter to display by my DX Hopper Zecter... thank God I didn't waste the cash on those, this DX V-Buckle (Ouja Edition, as I like to call it) is a total SCORE!!!!!.

I'm kinda debating on grabbing the Dino Minder from you too, AbareKiller is also another fav of mine. hmmmmmmmm

Let me know if you want the Dino Minder as well before I start packing your V-Buckle. You can totally save money on shipping costs if we add them together. Let me know ASAP!:buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.