Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Sick.

But could you slide it back into it's box like that aswell?. Like the original pic you posted in this thread but with the Ouja deck.

and the box is in 100% mint condition too?.

*slowly prepares to log in to paypal account*

Sick.

But could you slide it back into it's box like that aswell?. Like the original pic you posted in this thread but with the Ouja deck.

and the box is in 100% mint condition too?.

*slowly prepares to log in to paypal account*

Here you go, FK...I once again two pics for you. Box is in great condition. I have no idea how it survived (no pun intended) the plane ride from Japan.

dsc00660iu5.jpg

dsc00661zo8.jpg

Eye See You
Here you go, FK...I once again two pics for you. Box is in great condition. I have no idea how it survived (no pun intended) the plane ride from Japan.

dsc00660iu5.jpg

dsc00661zo8.jpg

SOLD.

What's ur paypal?. I'm going to send payment this morning around 6:30am est when I get home from work.

Thanks man!.

SOLD.

What's ur paypal?. I'm going to send payment this morning around 6:30am est when I get home from work.

Thanks man!.

Hey FK,

PM me your Paypal address and mailing address. When I get back from dinner, I will calculate everything and send u an invoice via Paypal.

Thanks!

Gotta update the first post!

I'm interested in the Faiz belt, but seems like it's been taken.

The Kunai gun seems like a very nice deal as well, I might settle for that, I just wonder if the the shipping to Mexico will be too expensive.

I'm interested in the Faiz belt, but seems like it's been taken.

The Kunai gun seems like a very nice deal as well, I might settle for that, I just wonder if the the shipping to Mexico will be too expensive.

The Faiz Belt is on hold for Rider Strike but the Kunai Gun is still available.

PM me with your address so I can calculate the postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.