Ryoma in the other hand is quite a lame fighter, he always had migraines and faints in the middle of the battle especially if his suit reaches his time limit which is somewhat funny

That was the whole point. The Crosstector armor exhausts the user and eventually kills him if he goes over the time limit.

Villains - In winspector there are two or three main villains appeared twice, no specific villain but the villain in the gigastreamer episode is superb. While Metalder they had a main villain and he is no other than God Neros

You mean the man revenge on his daughter's death, who's controlling the evil robot cop named Brian? Yes, so far, that episode the only memorable episode in WSP, the villain in the pilot episode also made a return in the final episode

Black Henshin
That was the whole point. The Crosstector armor exhausts the user and eventually kills him if he goes over the time limit.

Ah so that's why he always suffer from migraines, well I feel sorry for the guy.

Can i add up more categories:

Pilot episode - Winspector, all of these car chasing scenes are simply breathtaking
Final Episode - Metalder, depressing, he remains a robot forever
Memorable Episodes
Winspector Episodes 31, 32, 36, 48
Metalder Episodes 12, 10, 9, 35

Opening Song - Metalder
Ending Song - Winspector
Insert Songs - It's a tie!

Last edited:
ok then

Pilot episode -Tie
Final Episode - It's also a tie

Opening Song -I'm agree with everyone, Metalder
Ending Song - Yes Winspector's ending song was wonderful
Insert Songs - Winspector songs, thou i like Metalder songs either:thumbs:
Memorable Episodes
Metalder - 9 and 12
Winspector - 31 and 32 =D

Last edited:
Characters - Winspector, I know Ryoma didn't fight that much unlike Ryusei, but still I like him as a main hero
Story - Winspector
Suit Design - Winspector
OSTs - Winspector again hehe
Villains - Uhmmmm.... Metalder, Winspector have variety of enemies so we didn't decide which is the main

I read an article that on sometime in 2010 (i'm not sure what particular month) they will released a Tokkei Winspector in DVD in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the series

Last edited:
Hi I'm new here!

I've been a avid fan of these shows for almost 10 years and both of them had interesting stories. I've been searching for Metalder and Winspector episodes in youtube, but they were only few and it was been dubbed in different language.

Yeah, I've been searching for Winspector episodes in youtube but sadly there only few and most of them dubbed in spanish. If you were really, really wanted to watch the whole series, there are complete episodes of Winspector or even Metalder at veoh.com, it was dubbed in japanese so no worries.