Hi I'm new here!

I've been a avid fan of these shows for almost 10 years and both of them had interesting stories. I've been searching for Metalder and Winspector episodes in youtube, but they were only few and it was been dubbed in different language.

I'm just curious that which is the best in these categories:

Characters
Story
Suit Design
OSTs
Villains

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Characters: Winspector
Story: Winspector
Suit Design: Winspector
OSTs: Metalder (save for the OP)
Villains: Metalder

so Winspector is a must try then.

Super Moderator
I think Metalder is much superior to Winspector.

Characters - A robo with Pinnochio syndrome (Metalder) and a cool antihero (Top Gunder) against a generic bunch of cops and two fool robots? Metalder wins.

Story - Metalder. See Metalder´s episode 35.

Suit Design - Tie.

OSTs - Winpector´s BGM´s are basically the same from Metalder. I think Metalder songs (with Isao Sasaki, Ichiro Mizuki and Kouji Kaya) are better than Winspector songs.

Villains - God Neros! Metalder wins again.

I´ll add two cattegories:

Action Scenes: - Metalder!. See Metalder´s episodes 18, 25 and 26.

Cast: Tie:
Masaru Yamashita (Fire) is better than Akira Seno (Metalder); M 0 x W 1
Hiroko Aota (Mai) is much better than Mami Nakanishi (Junko); M 1 x W 1
Kazuoki Takahashi (Hakko Kita) wins against Sachiko Ouri (Hisako Koyama); M 2 x W 1
Hiroshi Miyauchi (Commander Masaki) is hors concours. M 2 x W2 -

Characters: Metalder
Story: Metalder (Winspector doesn't really have a story, since it's essentially just a police group and their everyday doings.)
Suit Design: Tie. Really, all the Metal Heroes' hero suits look good.
OSTs: Tie.
Villains: Metalder. The Neros Empire is one of the best villain groups in the superhero genre. Winspector didn't really have "villains" so much as they were an assortment of criminals, terrorists, mad robots, etc.

Eye See You
For the record, I always thought Winspector was the weakest of the Super Rescue Trilogy.

Characters: Metalder
Story: Metalder
Suit Design: Metalder
OSTs: Metalder (save for the OP)
Villains: Metalder

The OP is one of the best in toku. And Solbrain was weaker than Winspector.

For the ost

both are catchy and some are heart melting

so far I like Winspector's closing song "From Today's Me To Tomorrow's You" tie up with Solbrain's closing song "Being Held In Love" and Metalder's opening song "Does Your Youth Shine"

For the memorable episodes
Winspector - The "gigastreamer" episodes 31 - 32
Metalder - Episodes 9 and 12

Last edited:
I think Metalder is much superior to Winspector.

Characters - A robo with Pinnochio syndrome (Metalder) and a cool antihero (Top Gunder) against a generic bunch of cops and two fool robots? Metalder wins.

Story - Metalder. See Metalder´s episode 35.

Suit Design - Tie.

OSTs - Winpector´s BGM´s are basically the same from Metalder. I think Metalder songs (with Isao Sasaki, Ichiro Mizuki and Kouji Kaya) are better than Winspector songs.

Villains - God Neros! Metalder wins again.

I´ll add two cattegories:

Action Scenes: - Metalder!. See Metalder´s episodes 18, 25 and 26.

Cast: Tie:
Masaru Yamashita (Fire) is better than Akira Seno (Metalder); M 0 x W 1
Hiroko Aota (Mai) is much better than Mami Nakanishi (Junko); M 1 x W 1
Kazuoki Takahashi (Hakko Kita) wins against Sachiko Ouri (Hisako Koyama); M 2 x W 1
Hiroshi Miyauchi (Commander Masaki) is hors concours. M 2 x W2 -

You forgot
Biker and Walter (the two robot sideckicks) are much better than Springer (the robotic dog) - M 2 x W3

winspector wins in casting

:thumbs:

Black Henshin
Characters - Ryoma (WSP) and Ryusei (MTLDR) are both interesting characters however Ryusei, despite he is a robot he manage to kick-assed a group of monsters and cyborgs while Ryoma in the other hand is quite a lame fighter, he always had migraines and faints in the middle of the battle especially if his suit reaches his time limit which is somewhat funny

Story - both are good and in many ways. Metalder is quite dark themed while Winspector has a quite light theme thanks for the two robots

Suit Design - Tie

OSTs - I had the WSP ED song and Metalder OP in my Ipod

Villains - In winspector there are two or three main villains appeared twice, no specific villain but the villain in the gigastreamer episode is superb. While Metalder they had a main villain and he is no other than God Neros

Last edited: