Men By A24 and Alex Garland

Staff member
Men Released a Teaser a month ago, but I cannot write about it because the trailer doesn’t make sense. I remained interested because it’s A24, and this is a film company that always pull out stories with twists and turns I never expected. It is interesting, but I cannot put words to it.

Men Teaser

Now, A24 released a trailer that lets me know the plot and story, and I am intrigued. Directed and Written by Alex Garland, The Brain who gave us Ex-Machina. The film has the potential to build horror out of emptiness and dread. Most Horror films have a large cast of characters for the sake of Body count. Men will focus more on a personal journey gone wrong. A minimalist cast gives us more intimate ways to know the characters and what they are about.
Men Official Trailer

Harper...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Rory Kinnear is a phenomenal performer. In Black Mirror, he portrayed a Prime Minister who had an affair with a pig, and in Proof, he played Penny Dreadful. This film appears to be intriguing.

It is going to be incredible. Alex Garland is a fantastic director, Jessie Buckley and Rory Kinnear are fantastic actors, and A24 is a fantastic production company. This is one of the most unique plots I've ever seen in a movie. Alex Garland is producing some of the best psychological horror films ever created on his own. Not only does it appear to be an entirely different film from Garland's previous films, Ex Machina and Annihilation, but it also appears to be a completely new film. I admire directors that step outside of their comfort zones and take risks.

Bunny Bunny Bun Bun
When I first thought, "Is that the same guy?" I thought I was going insane. This looks very unsettling, and I'm ready! The scary secluded atmosphere appeals to me; it's a great setting for a horror picture. I've always wanted to live in the country, but it's not possible here. This one has piqued my interest. This appears to be scary!

As excited as I am to see it, I can't help but believe it will be another disappointment. Although the trailer isn't horrible, I don't think the film will be good.

I have no clue what its going on. What a confusing trailer because everyone has the same face except from the Woman's dead husband.

A24 always come out with bonkers idea of films. First a couple with a Sheep human hybrid baby and now whatever this is.