Is it just me or does the writing and acting seem particularly off in most PR season?

Besides Samurai, have they ever done some original filming for megazord fights? It does seem that most megazord dialog is really cheesy and out of character. And in most episodes the megazord battles seem to just be there to pad out an episode (monsters all of a sudden stop fighting like how they did the whole episode).

So which seasons have they spend some effort on the megazord sequences?

I remember lightspeed was big on the megazord 'lore'. And gotta love super train megazord.

Lurker
Well the megazord fight in the Turbo movie is original. I heard that one of the final episodes of SPD had an original zord footage, where the zord is in CGI, but I dunno since I haven't seen SPD in a while...

Well the megazord fight in the Turbo movie is original. I heard that one of the final episodes of SPD had an original zord footage, where the zord is in CGI, but I dunno since I haven't seen SPD in a while...

well so was the whole movie i think. I do love how the megazord parts during combination was arguably over detailed yet it magically became the old robot ;)

In Justice, We Trust!
If I recall correctly, there some in MMPR.

I recall White Tiger Zord fighting the Dragon Zord, and I think Thunder Megazord fought along side the Dragon Zord too.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Super Train Megazord never sat well with me.

Grand Liner sounds perfectly fine in English too.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
In MMPR The Thunder Megazord fought the Tigerzord then they blew up, The Tigerzord vs Dragonzord was dairanger and zyuranger footage spliced together. The footage shot for the ninja and shogan ultrazords were toys. In the power of pink they filmed that zord fight. In Wildforce there was like two seconds of American zord Footage. The Last time I remember seeing Original Zord Footage was in SPD.

Man I do wish they have better writing for the zord fights.

"Fix the stabilizers Billy!" "Right" *thumbs up*

It's like the writers saw the footage and kinda gave up trying to do something with it.

Bandito Shake Cometh
The zord stuff in Fate of Lightspeed was pretty good. So good that everytime I see or write Fate of Lightspeed, I go to youtube and watch Fate of Lightspeed.