Megan Fox Wants The Lost Boys Role and MORE! (Strong facepalms)

Banned
Well, Dark Kabuto, she has that barbie doll look on her face, clearly. :sly:

And, Mach, she's a waste of oxygen as of right now. :sweat:

Megan Fox should just stop acting and become a full time model or something.
That way movie critics never have to sit through one of her movies again and the people who like her body have something to fab to.
Seems like everybody wins situation to me.

Megan Fox should just stop acting and become a full time model or something.
That way movie critics never have to sit through one of her movies again and the people who like her body have something to fab to.
Seems like everybody wins situation to me.

Agreed, she's only in movies not for her acting but her looks and all the attention she grabs as a result.

Nice post!!
Heh. I bet Megan Fox couldn't handle all the hard work that goes into modeling fashion if she can't handle acting. Of the two professions, acting is generally considered less demanding.

Agreed, she's only in movies not for her acting but her looks and all the attention she grabs as a result.
Yeah she always gets the role because of her body.
I don,t realy mind that but then don,t give her major roles.
If you cast her only because of her body why don,t you give her roles like a stripper, a sexy waitress or a cheerleader.
You know something small like a cameo.
That way you get the man excited without really ruining the movie.( although Transformers 2 and JH sucked even if you cut her out of the movie in my opinion)
Heh. I bet Megan Fox couldn't handle all the hard work that goes into modeling fashion if she can't handle acting. Of the two professions, acting is generally considered less demanding.
She looks pretty decent in most pics that i have seen of her.
I thought she was already modeling.

It stinks.
I really hope Megan Fox will drop from the face of the Earth.