Well, I just downloaded the first release of Juspion from the new sub group MegaBeast Empire. I was just curious if anyone else had gotten ahold of it yet and what everyones thoughts were. I'm reserving judgement at first because I find the first few episodes of vintage toku can seem a bit slow or off in comparison to todays shows where they hit the ground running in the first episode. Although I thought the subs were fairly well done, I only spotted one or two grammatical errors, and they all made sense, although I cant speak to the accuracy of the translation.

How about you guys? Any thoughts? Anyone like me just stoked to see some more metal heroes being released?

Kamen Rider Beserker
I had seen episode 1 before (the last time some group tried to sub it) but I downloaded it anyway because I remember liking it and all I can say is that for a first episode it is before bad and good, the reason I think bad is after the first couple of minutes (with the very very brief plot scene) it quickly descends into pure wtf-ery until the half way but at the same time the reason I think its good is that most of the effects have held up and the plot (or what little we see of it) does seem to be interesting and though the first half of the episode just seems to be action scenes thrown together they are at least good action scenes.

So all in all as long as the sub group keep subbing it I will continue to watch it.