Meet The Fourteenth Doctor Who

Staff member
In the early 60s, England gave the world a seemingly eternal sci-fi series by introducing one simple idea: the main character was a traveling alien who changed their shape every now and then. The premise has allowed Doctor Who to run on the same continuity for over fifty years, give or take a few hiatuses. The Doctor is the original multiverse surfer, pulling that gimmick DECADES before it was trendy.
Doc has now had thirteen forms, the most recent being female, but are they ready to change their race? The time has come for a more diverse Doctor, or to put it in the recent words of showrunner Russell T. Davies, “The future is here and it’s Ncuti!”
He speaks of Ncuti Gatwa, revealed to be the fourteenth Doctor this weekend. His other acting credits include Eric Effiong in the TV series Sex Education and playing a character in the unreleased Margot Robbie Barbie movie. Going from Barbie to Doctor Who is a weird leap.
“There aren’t quite the words to describe how I’m feeling,” Ncuti...

Continue reading...

Those racist straight white male vloggers on Youtube are having tantrums right now, First they have to deal with a female doctor and now this one. They will complain about how things are woke. They are so backwards.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Dr.Who has been around since the 1970s. This show's longevity is amazing.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I never watched Dr. Who. I had no idea it would become a cult classic. For some odd reason one night I tuned into a Dr. Who episode and it was David Tennant. He's the 10th Dr. Who and the best one. After him, I stopped watching Dr. Who. So now they're up to the 14th?? That means I totally missed 11, 12, and 13. And I'm going to miss 14 too!

P.S. Dr. Who was around in the 1960s.

@MRoberts Some fans are just damn racist and sexist but they deny it but the moment they saw a lead who is not straight white mail, they will whine like babies.