レイモン (雷蒙)
It almost seemed like Ieyasu got more focus than the supposed main male, Takumi.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Fumino seems to be jealous of Nozomi when Takumi is being with her while baking cakes.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Takumi is sure lucky to get to sleep with Nozomi and Fumino together.

Banned
Right now, I can't download this, because I have this crazy-ass torrent that has massive file that I'm currently downloading. Almost 1,000 to be exact. It's going to be for a while before it's completed. Perhaps this thursday...!!! :bawling:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Alright then.

The funny things in episode 3 is that such a cliche storyline of "a girl running away leaving the male lead to run after her, where through it all development gets injected into the situation" plot actually worked for me and for the better half I can say that I completely loved the episode. Maybe I haven't had my dose of "the norm, emotional" type of deep development archetype story in a while as I felt that it has been a long time since I've last say something this "refreshing" as it brings back some sweet nostalgia. This series is really good at mixing in comedy with some serious undertones and the latest episode was a great example of almost "slice of life" pacing with a plot device to string in some much needed development. Although the fun and silliness will all be coming back next week, it was nice to get just that a bit deeper into the characters.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Fumino: I love you.
Wait, I hate you.
No, I really hate you.
I REALLY hate you!
I love you!
Shut up!
Shut up! Shut up!
Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!
DIE TWICE!

Banned
I laughed so hard when she said, "Die Twice!!!" :laugh:

But, damn! Her legs is soooooooooooooooooooo sexy! :O_O:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah, and wow, a love confession this early¿ Sure it was subverted in that Fumino still denies it, but always good to see Takumi actually interested if it was true.:laugh: