Max Marks July 27 For Harley Quinn's Return

Administrator
<p>It was quite a long wait between Seasons 2 and 3 for the animated Harley Quinn series. This was mainly due to the fact that at the time it was renewed, production had shut down entirely. Animated shows take a lot longer than live-action shows to make. This is typically buffered by multi-season or early renewals. The option for renewing a cartoon AFTER its latest season has appeared is always an option, but it’s not recommended, as by that point everyone involved will have moved on.</p>

Ao no Exorcist
Waiting for the new season of Harley Quinn has been quite a journey! It's been a long time since Season 2, and the production challenges certainly didn't help. Animated shows require a lot of time and effort to create, especially when compared to live-action ones. Luckily, Season 3 is finally on its way, and I'm pleased to hear that they've greenlit a Season 4 as well. It's exciting to see how Harley's character will develop and how her decision to fight crime alongside Batgirl will affect her relationship with Ivy. The potential spinoff featuring Kite Man sounds intriguing, and I'm eager to learn more about it.

Bringing you the best of theater
Finally, a release date for Harley Quinn season 4! I've been anxiously waiting for this news. I wonder if they'll continue the same format as before or try something different. Either way, I'm really excited to have more episodes to watch.

Last edited by a moderator: