Supaidaman!
Mask Collection series (Part II?)

(Continued from http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=39848, I suppose.)

Apologies if this is a duplicate, I couldn't see anything recent searching.

How much general interest is there in this line? It looks pretty interesting to me.

I'll start with Rider Mask Collection volume 10:

RIDER_MASK_COLLECTION10_AUG2011_BANDAI_3192.jpg

Last edited:
Supaidaman!
Done and done!

Anyways, I'm not too familiar with this series but it looks pretty fun to me. How easy/hard to get are individual masks? I understand it uses the whole random-box-of-8 thing so yeah...

Done and done!

Anyways, I'm not too familiar with this series but it looks pretty fun to me. How easy/hard to get are individual masks? I understand it uses the whole random-box-of-8 thing so yeah...

Each volume comes with 14 masks, plus 1 secret mask... with exception of volume 1, only 8 + 1.

Each box of 8 will contain of 8 different masks... but completing all 14+1 may require purchase of few boxes....

In 1 carton box, normally you can get 4 sets of 14 masks for that volume... Some volume have only 1 secret mask in 1 carton, some have up to 4 secret masks...

Each volume has fixed assortment... if you get 4 pcs of W FangJoker mask, that means other people who get whole carton will also get 4 pcs of W FangJoker... No plus, no minus, but fixed.