Nice post!!
Yeah, but the TvC engine is designed to run on a Wii-specific framework. Even the arcade version of TvC is basically running on the equivalent of Wii hardware.

If Capcom wants this to be multiplatform, the high-def SFIV engine feels like a better place to start.

Banned
I wonder if they will keep the so-called "Dumbed Down" 4 attack-button/2 assist-button scheme or go for the traditional 6 attack-button scheme and make summoning assists some button combo (assuming they change or don't dump assist's all together).

By the Power of Gaia!!!
I'm kinda hoping for 6 myself.

What I'd really like are updated looks for whatever Marvel characters might be in here if this proves legit.

If this is real, I hope we get a better final boss than Abyss. He was too easy!

Banned
Well who ever they put in i hope they balance the characters properly.
I'm sure we don't want another Four Gods situation.

If this is real, I hope we get a better final boss than Abyss. He was too easy!
And cheap.

Yet it is possible to kick his butt by these guys only...

SatelliteWalk.gif
EarthChild.gif
Zombie.gif

...if anything...have Shin Akuma be the boss...give him Misogi,Kongou Kokuretsu Zan, and the Air Shungokusatsu...

...then again, that would be borderline SNK Boss Syndrome already:laugh:

Well who ever they put in i hope they balance the characters properly.
I'm sure we don't want another Four Gods situation.

Hyper Viper Beam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone in MVC...and maybe SNK, Namco, and Tatsunoko if Nathaniel Summers has his way.:sly:

Seems like everyone is counting on something in vein of SF4 graphics. Can you imagine some of those Marvel characters having those exaggerated expressions!? (ie. The opponent's reaction from Hakan's Ultra in SSF4)