http://teamspooky.com/content/?p=299

...um...doesn't Activision still have licensing rights to Marvel? Perhaps, Disney.

*shrugs*

Not really, they have the licenses for certain game IPs featuring the marvel universe (such as Ultimate Alliance, the Spider-Man games), but not all marvel games. For example, if you look at Iron Man 2, or The Incredible Hulk, Activision has nothing at all do do with them, they were entirely an in house Sega project.

Capcom would have no issues licensing wise making a new MvC game so long as it's cleared w/ Disney

And I finally have a reason to get another console aside from the wii if MvsC 3 is not for the wii.

Banned
And I finally have a reason to get another console aside from the wii if MvsC 3 is not for the wii.

Odd's are they gonna blitz all available platforms to maximize profits.
Handhelds most likely aswell.

But don't quote me on that, for all we know it might a be Wii Exclusive for something (witch would suck for me since all i have is a PS3 and i refuse to buy a wii).

Odd's are they gonna blitz all available platforms to maximize profits.
Handhelds most likely aswell.

But don't quote me on that, for all we know it might a be Wii Exclusive for something (witch would suck for me since all i have is a PS3 and i refuse to buy a wii).

I doubt they'd be hitting handhelds with this. They're just not responsive enough to justify too many fighting games (Tekken is alright since there's less precise stick movement, but previous street fighter ports have been horrible)

I also don't see this as being a Wii exclusive. TvC was an experiment, and while it was successful in showing that the Wii could support a fighter, there's not enough money for what would be a huge title to keep it to the Wii.

Banned
Well, i think the Core consoles are a given.
PC Likely (what with the rise of the PC Fighting scene lately thanks to SFIV)
Wii Maybe.
Handhelds unlikely but it could happen..
Arcades............i can dream.