Howard the Duck? Granted he was awesome, but it seems a bit too outlandish. Also I can't tell what the top Capcom character says.
We're still waiting for the mind bendingly broken character. Whose to say it can't be mr. duck.
Also take note I am taking this list with a grain of salt but the list seems pretty plausible.

Super Rider
It says "Red Arremar" AKA that damned red demon thing from Ghouls N Ghosts.

And sadly, I believe this list has been busted elsewhere. If MODOK wasn't already there for the "unusual body type" slot on Marvel's side, I could see Howard, maybe. But both seems highly unlikely.

I hate that guy...

I actually hope this list is fake...I don't care for any of those characters (Sans Shuma).

MvC3Roster.jpg

Supposedly the final roster leaked. Take it with a grain of salt, folks.

If Firebrand the Red Arremer is in the game...I wonder if he'll retain his moves from SVC Chaos.

LOL...Shuma is back...YAY

C. Viper? Honestly, she's more Capcom/SNK material. Then again, Firebrand faced Team SNK.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
He's actually known by both names. He's referred to as Red Arremer in Ghouls and Ghosts, but in his spinoff series, Gargoyle's Quest, he's known as Firebrand and he's considered a more heroic character there.

Red Arremer: Known as Firebrand outside of Japan, Red Arremer is the primary protagonist of the Gargoyle's Quest series. He belongs to a race of gargoyle demons known as the Red Arremer Tribe, considered the elite warriors of devil king Astaroth. He is considered a hero among his peers, and as such he has been nicknamed "Red Blaze" due to his bright red skin and prowess with fiery magic. The Red Arremer appear as standard enemies in the main Ghosts 'n Goblins series.

Why are they using Spider-Man's marquee for Spider-Woman? I mean only one is even remotely related to him and no one remembers or cares about her, but when they do they kill her off for a storyline that never needed to be done.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Yeah, killing off Mattie was unnecessary.

As for the logo...I don't know why they didn't use the original one. It's a hell of a lot better than the new one they have now...

spider-woman-show.jpg

spider-woman-credit-logo.jpg

We both know that logo/marquee designing is dead. Also that list for Marvel characters just reminded me of a depressing fact, outside of the X-Men (Storm, Jean, Emma, and Rouge) there are no high profile non-derivative female characters in Marvel's stable.

Also whose idea was but in both X-23 and She-Hulk, I mean Rouge would have been a better choice for a female X-Men slot (I hate X-23 and Quesada's creepy obsession with her). As for She-Hulk there are several female Avengers to take her place, Black Widow making the most sense seeing how she is part of the movie-verse.

Howard the Duck is going to be interesting if he is in it. I see two ways of taking him make him a gag character that just throws random objects or have him as the Master of Quack-Fu. Either way he better smoke.

Isn't Ms. Marvel up there? If so Ms. Marvel pretty much takes Rouge's place in terms of movesets. Also Storm has to be in Marvel pretty much. She's like an Icon to the game. Just because this game is meant to promote Marvel Comics does not mean it ignores the gaming fan base.

Nice post!!
Also that list for Marvel characters just reminded me of a depressing fact, outside of the X-Men (Storm, Jean, Emma, and Rouge) there are no high profile non-derivative female characters in Marvel's stable.

I always felt this problem afflicted DC far worse than Marvel. Classic Marvel at least gave you characters like the Invisible Woman, The Wasp, and Scarlet Witch who basically have their own identities.

They do mostly associate with particular male characters, but Sue's still not calling herself Ms. Fantastic, The Wasp isn't Ant-Girl, and the Scarlet Witch isn't Lady Quicksilver or She-Magneto.

At DC... even William Moulton-Marston himself described Wonder Woman as a "female Superman." You don't hit a female character whose identity is largely her own until, uh... Catwoman? And she's evil sometimes. Kind of creepy, ain't it?