How does that give her a good shot?

Look at Marrow...heck, Linn has as much of a chance as X-23 and MODOK being in the game, which they are...let alone allowing Tron Bonne to return and utilizing "ReArmed" Spencer instead of "Old School" Spencer. Who can't say characters like Strider Hien or anyone from SF4 appearing in the game.

Anyway, I want Anakaris to return.

As much as I like "the mummy"...he's going to have stiff competition.

Capcom's side really needs some villains and Marvel's side really needs some females.

Ms. Marvel, Rogue, She-Hulk, Squirrel Girl, Sigma, Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune, and M. Bison would be my picks

Super Rider
Capcom's side really needs some villains and Marvel's side really needs some females.

Ms. Marvel, Rogue, She-Hulk, Squirrel Girl, Sigma, Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune, and M. Bison would be my picks

What, no Spider-Girl? (Definitely agree with She Hulk though.)

And I was thinking that Capcom needed some villains. Aside from the obvious pick of M. Bison, I guess Sigma could fill in the gap that X's absence left. Dr. Wily and Evil Rao are my personal picks though...

You know who would be an interesting pick, villainwise, for Capcom?

Valgas from Power Stone.

This way, you'd have a Power Stone rep, someone who could be the big beefy power guy to be the Capcom equivalent of the Hulk, and his level 3 could be him turning into Final Valgas and tearing stuff up before reverting back to normal.

They might have and I've forgotten when/where... but it would still be interesting. :p