They are introducing what amounts to a "Easy Mode".

It Essentially simplifiy's the controls even more, making all attacks, Specials and Supers on one button each. It's was put in to help people who don't play that many fighters or have been out of the scene for awhile "Have a chance".

By the sounds of it, it's offline only, so no worries about Newbs flooding online and spamming one button supers.

Yeah, it's not really a big deal. Simple mode drastically limits what you can do. Most characters lose several specials, and you only get one super.

So what's your guys take on Bionic Commando's Rad Spencer and Ghost N Goblins being part of the Capcom team?

Screwattack seems irritated because they didn't want to see the "ReArmed" Iteration of Spencer in MVC3. As for Arthur, everyone agrees...the upgrade from Assist to Playable was awesome.:buttrock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq9qG4i0KI8"]YouTube - MvC3: Spencer Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7409HptwW2M"]YouTube - MvC3: Arthur Trailer[/ame]

PS: ...and they let Arthur fight in his draws...*cringe*

Super Rider
If they didn't let him fight in his underwear, people would be throwing a shitstorm almost as big as the one concerning Rad Spencer.

And Arthur looks to be fun, especially with his spammy specials.
Spencer is...Alright.
MODOK kinda stole all the thunder of the announcement.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
So what's your guys take on Bionic Commando's Rad Spencer and Ghost N Goblins being part of the Capcom team?

Screwattack seems irritated because they didn't want to see the "ReArmed" Iteration of Spencer in MVC3. As for Arthur, everyone agrees...the upgrade from Assist to Playable was awesome.:buttrock:

YouTube - MvC3: Spencer Trailer

YouTube - MvC3: Arthur Trailer

PS: ...and they let Arthur fight in his draws...*cringe*
Arthur *almost* makes up for not having X. Almost.

The Rad Spencer thing is just really confusing to me. SRK had an interview with Seth Killian, and his response was that they picked that one because they didn't think 8-bit Rad would work. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Did they just completely forget about Bionic Commando: Rearmed? The game that came out at the same time as the Bionic Commando they used, and unlike that game, is actually getting a sequel. I was actually kind of surprised the interviewer didn't mention it.

Nothing, really...I was just REALLY hoping for him. Not that Arthur's a bad choice at all.

Although, I'd substitute Spencer for Linn Kurosawa...

Linn has a good shot...she's the only character from the AVP Arcade that isn't "truly" licensed. If they take out the "Colonial Marine" rank from her title; then she'd have a good shot.

Super Rider
Linn has a good shot...she's the only character from the AVP Arcade that isn't "truly" licensed. If they take out the "Colonial Marine" rank from her title; then she'd have a good shot.

How does that give her a good shot? That just gives her a chance and a dismal one at that...

Anyway, I want Anakaris to return.