SCOOPS SCOOPS HAGENDAAS.

As long as they DON'T have the team behind MvC2 I'll be fine with it. I'd rather not have another extremely broken fighting game with only a handful of worthwhile characters.

Seems like everyone is counting on something in vein of SF4 graphics. Can you imagine some of those Marvel characters having those exaggerated expressions!? (ie. The opponent's reaction from Hakan's Ultra in SSF4)

Imagine some of the old Marvel character's Super Moves done in the cinematic style of the SF4 Ultra Moves too.

Banned
SCOOPS SCOOPS HAGENDAAS.

As long as they DON'T have the team behind MvC2 I'll be fine with it. I'd rather not have another extremely broken fighting game with only a handful of worthwhile characters.

I doubt they will. MvC2 was made, what, 11-10 years ago?
I bet we will get a whole new team to work on it.

And i hope they understand they need to please not only the tourney going, meta mindful hardcore's but the people who just like to play for recreation with friends or against the CPU and don't give two shits about meta, combo's and such.

It needs to be both accessible and deep.

As i sated before, they need to balance the characters. there will always be defined tiers as to usefulness in a competitive setting, but there does not need to be such a huge gulf between them.

God, he was cheap beyond words...

Cyber Akuma?

Well...yeah, considering he can do this...:laugh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNhqS-UPE1U[/ame]

Now...just add this...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYFhJdXkPW0[/ame]

...and the Misogi...and increase his speed and power even more.

^__^

Imagine some of the old Marvel character's Super Moves done in the cinematic style of the SF4 Ultra Moves too.

BEHOLD...MEGA...OPTIC...BLAST!!!

PREPARE TO DIE...SABER...X!!!

BOW TO ME...PHOTON ARRAY!!!

SEE YOU IN HELL...ARMAGEDDON!!!

I CAN PEER INTO YOUR SOUL...HEART OF DARKNESS!!!

I'LL FEAST ON YOU'RE FLESH...CHAOS DIMENSION!!!

LET'S ROCK...GAMMA WAVE!!!

HULK SMASH...GAMMA CRUSH!!!

TIME TO SHOW MY HAND...ROYAL...FLUSH!!!

FIRST WE CHARGE THE CARD...AND...CAJUN EXPLOSION!!!

PS: However, I doubt Lenore Zann will reprise her role as Rogue because she's in politics now.

Last edited:
Banned
God, i just fired up MSHvsSF today, and i was painfully reminded just how much of a cheapass Cyber-Akuma was.

I kind of wish for hidden super characters that you can only select via code on the select screen to come back (like from MvsC).

I'd love to jam with Hyper Venom, Gold War Machine and Orange Hulk again! (well, i can thanks to MAME, but i mean in a new game)

Say, anyone have any cool idea on new super characters that might be cool?

Last edited:
Actually, one thing I would like to see come back, which I know probably won't, the weird little form-changing Ryu they had from... I think it was the first MvC?

IMO, it was an interesting gimmick and would be a fun way of representing the different Shoto-styles without them taking up too many slots.

Banned
Actually, one thing I would like to see come back, which I know probably won't, the weird little form-changing Ryu they had from... I think it was the first MvC?

IMO, it was an interesting gimmick and would be a fun way of representing the different Shoto-styles without them taking up too many slots.

Yeah the style-change gimmick so he could use Ken's, Akuma's and his own moves.
That's one way to reduce your character count.

Okay...I'm just gonna make fun of D real quick...

*ahem*

"Perhaps if MVC3 turns out to be true...maybe they'll put Rose in the game...considering she has this move now..."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEvRA03Ezs[/ame]

STRIDER BEWARE