For those that follow comics, the first month of Marvel NOW is officially over. I just wanted to know if anyone picked up any titles from Marvel's renumbering. I picked up most of them and I have to say they were pretty good.

I like how Marvel is handling their relaunch by having everything still be in continuity but with the way most there number ones are being written their either set up issues or they drop you into the middle of the action.

Last edited:
Raxbait: Hip
(How many titles are out so far btw?)

So far I've enjoyed All New X-men and Uncanny Avengers :D

Also since I'm new to Marvel comics, they release issue every 2 weeks huh?

I'm only getting Fantastic Four (from the ones debuting last month)....and I must say I like it!. Also I been hearing good things about All New X-Men and I might pick it up.

@Aoiblue - No, this is just Marvel trying to get more money from us...some series will do the double shipping of their first 2 issues. Fantastic Four and FF didn't for example...and I know the only books that have a confirmed double shipping from the Marvel NOW line are Avengers and Superior Spider-Man (and Wolverine & The X-Men has been doing that a lot lately).

Mad Skillz
I've only read Fantastic Four and Iron Man so far, but I like them just fine. I think I might give The Avengers and whatever the new version of the main X-Men title is a try.

The Great Me
Picked up Uncanny Avengers, the new Deadpool comic series and the new X-Men Legacy comic series. Will pick up Cable and X-Force, the new Thunderbolts comic series, Superior Spider-Man and the upcoming volumes of Uncanny X-Force, Young Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and Secret Avengers.

Lurker
I'm enjoying Iron Man and Deadpool and plan on reading Avengers and Young Avengers.

Ohh yeah so in upcoming series I'm picking up:

Avengers
New Avengers (loved the Illuminati issues and mini)
Young Avengers
Superior Spider-Man
Uncanny X-Men
Uncanny X-Force
Guardians of the Galaxy

Raxbait: Hip
Ohh yeah so in upcoming series I'm picking up:

Avengers
New Avengers (loved the Illuminati issues and mini)
Young Avengers
Superior Spider-Man
Uncanny X-Men
Uncanny X-Force
Guardians of the Galaxy

Know of any good website that lists the Now Issues and which are released so far?

iFanboy.com should still have their list with Marvel NOW books and they do a review podcast, I also check IGN.com on Thursdays for their reviews also.

Read my smart post
Everyone should be reading All New X-Men