In Justice, We Trust!
Also, if you are a Thor fan at all, I'm sure there will be a ton of figures hitting stores soon for the movie. Same thing with Captain America actually. Some of the smaller figures have started to show up at my local Walmart, so I'm sure others have more by now.

I actually picked up the Nerf Thor Hammer. Pretty sweet for 10 bucks :D

I really wouldn't rush into buying these Thor toys quite yet...if Wolverine Origins and GI JOE Rise of Cobra were indication...these guy will probably go on dirt cheap clearance once the movie hype dies down.

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
That 6" movie War Machine should be a mandatory purchase for anyone even remotely interested in Marvel, even at TRU's exorbitant price of $17.99 - $19.99.

Personally, I prefer the 3.75" figures, even though their hips are pretty ridiculously engineered. Their movie figures are better, but still fall short compared to other Hasbro toy lines. But they just keep making characters that I want (even though they STILL won't give me my goddamn Ultimates team) and there's a LOT more of those than DC has to offer for me.

As for DC, I don't really favor Mattel's DCUC or DC Direct's figures either way, it's kind of just whoever makes that figure first to me. Though I'm gonna end up double-dipping on some of Mattel's Blackest Night figures, as well as Green Lantern Classics (two Monguls, two Arkillos, etc.) But hey, I'll finally be able to get a Black Lantern Hal for less than $40!

In Justice, We Trust!
That 6" movie War Machine should be a mandatory purchase for anyone even remotely interested in Marvel, even at TRU's exorbitant price of $17.99 - $19.99.

I agree with this totally. I was fortunate enough to find the IM2 Wal Mart exclusive version, and the toy is easily worth the 15-16 bucks I paid for it....easily the best 15$ i've spent on a toy ever.

Here's a side by side comparison Keith:

dsc00006ukt.jpg

That's the one I want..... where can I find this? This is the 6 inch jobbie?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Movie-Exclusive-Action-Figure-Machine/dp/B003IQG0PM/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1300421720&sr=1-1]OUCH![/ame] Soooo.. basically, I just won't be getting one, huh?