Kiiinda digging on the Secret Avengers and I think I wanna assemble the team. Commander Steve Rogers and War Machine first.

Which War Machine is like... in scale with Figuarts?

Commander Steve Rogers will have to wait until he comes out, I guess:

cmdstore_2147_407117812

Wish he came with an Enegy Shield tho..

There is a 6-inch war machine right? I saw one recently, it was in a "best of" line or something.

Also, the DC Direct props... Anyone got them? The Batman utility belt is so tempting

In Justice, We Trust!
Which War Machine is like... in scale with Figuarts?

The Six Inch War Machine is around the same height as Ultimate Kuuga, the 6 inch War Machine is a fantastic figure though.

I don't have much in terms of marvel myself, just the six inch War Machine and a couple of 3.75 Inch Iron Man 2 figures...

Although, the Arkham Asylum Figures look really, freaking good...really tempted by them:
dcc11221.jpg

I am the law
I had a ton of Marvel Legends when Toy Biz was making them. While super articulated, a LOT of my figures joins where super loose so posing them was a pain in the ass. They seemed to stick to the mainline characters which could get annoying at times.

Recently I've been picking up the DC Universe Classics (DCUC) and I feel they're actually better figures than the Marvel Legends, and while there are still multiple Batman & Superman figs in the series, there are also a ton more B & C list characters as well.

As for the Marvel Universe, I've only picked up a few. While they have the articulation that their bigger brothers have, I think the figures are just too small for alot of the joints to work properly.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Some kind of Beast mode
Those are some hot Ironman toys. Didn't know they were selling Tony's race jacket from IM2 either.

Annnd the price is as expected. lol

AKA XeroTheHero
When IM2 hit theaters and even after, they had 6 inch Walmart exclusive figures. You might still be able to find them, I see them on occasion at the various Walmart's I visit. They look pretty nice.

DC figures however are pretty nice and in my opinion, far better than the current Marvel figures. At least the ones you can get at mass retailers. Marvel Legends figures are still pretty nice but I don't collect them very often. I mostly stick to DC stuff just because I'm a huge Green Lantern fan.

The DC Direct Blackest Night figures are awesome. They aren't articulated like the DCU figures, but they look a lot nicer. I have quite a few those and I'm looking to complete the entire line. Pretty badass stuff in that line.

AKA XeroTheHero
Also, if you are a Thor fan at all, I'm sure there will be a ton of figures hitting stores soon for the movie. Same thing with Captain America actually. Some of the smaller figures have started to show up at my local Walmart, so I'm sure others have more by now.

I actually picked up the Nerf Thor Hammer. Pretty sweet for 10 bucks :D