Yikes.. shipping is 7 bucks, kicking this from being a 13 dollar purchase to a 20 dollar purchase! >__<

The Six Inch War Machine is around the same height as Ultimate Kuuga, the 6 inch War Machine is a fantastic figure though.

I don't have much in terms of marvel myself, just the six inch War Machine and a couple of 3.75 Inch Iron Man 2 figures...

Although, the Arkham Asylum Figures look really, freaking good...really tempted by them:
dcc11221.jpg

I normally can't stand DC Direct since I'm a joint junkie, and they tend to have a whopping 5-8 of em. But this Joker and Batman are my definitive Joker and Batman, so awesome.

Those are pretty freaking incredible.

I hope it remains a line and continues doing other DC heroes in that style. I think I'd buy a Nightwing or Tim Drake Robin in that style... would LOVE a Superman in that style!

In Justice, We Trust!
Nightwing would look pretty bad ass in the Arkham Asylum style.

I don't collect DC Direct figures, but I have heard of how their toys aren't exactly the best thing in the world....still, these Asylum toys look amazing, Joker and Batman alone tempts me.

Nerd boner... getting... harder...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LroNtMRDqbI"]YouTube - Iron Man 2 War Machine 6 Inch Walmart Exclusive Movie Series Action Figure Toy Review[/ame]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It's cheaper to buy the set instead of the individual figures.

BTW, Local TRUs should have the IM M6 and WM figures already.

Arrrgghh... new... nerd.. infection...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIB1eqkasM"]YouTube - Toy Spot - Marvel legends Face Off Unmasked Steve Rogers and Baron Von Strucker Figure Set[/ame]

Now... if I could get Black Widow....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIQ_xgyQ6k"]YouTube - Marvel Legends Black Widow & Winter Soldier 2 Pack Review[/ame]

..that would cover all the Secret Avengers I want.

Crap... :shakefist

AKA XeroTheHero
I really wouldn't rush into buying these Thor toys quite yet...if Wolverine Origins and GI JOE Rise of Cobra were indication...these guy will probably go on dirt cheap clearance once the movie hype dies down.

I don't doubt it one bit. They over-produce the hell out of the movie toys. Which is a good thing in one sense, but bad in others. Personally I hope they make tons of Green Lantern stuff when that movie comes out :anime:

Nightwing would look pretty bad ass in the Arkham Asylum style.

I don't collect DC Direct figures, but I have heard of how their toys aren't exactly the best thing in the world....still, these Asylum toys look amazing, Joker and Batman alone tempts me.

Being a bit of a DC fanboy obviously I'm a little biased towards the DCD figures. However I see what you mean. While the articulation is pretty terrible when one is used to having articulation AND high amounts of detail (ahem..figuarts..), the DCD figures look REALLY nice in my opinion. I tend to think of them as what I call "statue figures" in the sense that while they aren't the best to pose, they look very nice just standing on a shelf. Atrocitus is one of my favorite figures just because he looks comic-accurate and was sculpted and colored very nicely. But, to each their own. They aren't for everyone, understandably.