Comics Marvel comics

My favorite Marvel comics are the X-Men comics and the Hulk comics. Wolverine is my favorite personality because I find it to be very rich. Who is your favorite Marvel character?

Thor :) He's my favorite character, mostly because I'm a big fan of norse mythology :D I also think he's a great comic character, a great addition to the Marvel family :)

I like a lot of Marvel characters. The first one that really struck my fancy was Cyclops.
3023976-9211536091-Cyclo.jpg

His optic blast was one of my favorite superhero powers when I was in grade school. Then of course, there's Wolverine who is so famous. I like him too. And I also love Spidey. I became a fan when I watched the movies. And of course Thor.

Spider-Man is actually what got me into comics to begin with and he is still one of my favorites to this day. The 90s X-Men were really great too. As far as Marvel Comics go, I hold those two in high regard.

I was always partial to Spider-Man because his alter ego, Peter Parker was done to Earth. He was a poor kid trying to juggle school, a job, the death of his uncle, a frail aunt, and be a full-time superhero. He was the kid next door, who happened to stick to walls. Opposed to Superman and Batman, who were like your dad (but with tights).

My favorite marvel character is Iron Man. I bet that one would be hard to figure out. I first became interested because of his last name, then I came to learn that he is awesome. I'm starting to collect some Iron Man comics here and there (I have them put away so I don't know which I have at the moment).
The movies are pretty cool, but the 3rd wasn't my favorite piece of cinema.

Spider-Man, I like his attitude. I loved when he encountered Deadpool and basically accused him of stealing Spider-Mans mouthy attitude. Deadpool is a close second, I just have had much more experience with Spider-Man when I was young and so have many more memories to look back on fondly.