Mario Party 1 And 2 Join Nintendo Switch Online November 2

Staff member
Nintendo recently promised all three N64 installments of Mario Party would be added to Nintendo Switch Online at some point. Guess that point is now…or two weeks from now. The first two games in the series will join the library on the same day, November 2. The third is still on the way.
Introduced in the early months of 1999, Mario Party was a completely different type of Mario game, taking place on a game board and meant for multiple players. It resembles a traditional board game with Mario characters moving across a track depending on dice rolls, but once someone lands somewhere interesting, the game flips into a zany minigame that sees the players competing for points that can flip the leaderboard. A Mario Party game isn’t over until it’s over — anyone can take the win.
The original Mario Party is most notorious for a minigame that required the players to twirl the analog stick as quickly as possible. Doing this with your palm pressed against the stick would cause blisters, and...

Continue reading...

Nostalgia overload and I am loving it! Not just one, but two fantastic N64 titles will be released by Nintendo in November! I'm looking forward to playing these beautiful and enjoyable games again and reliving my childhood. Back in the day, I used to play these games with my siblings and cousins. Compared to the current games, the old games are considerably more charming.

The ability to magnify the size of the game's box art so that you can admire it, as well as the back cover, are two things that I believe Nintendo should add to each game on the NSO N64, Sega Genesis, SNES, and NES games apps. They should also make PDF versions of the instruction manual available in the apps. Another thing they ought to do is port NES Remix 1 and 2 to the Nintendo Switch Online NES app, along with the extra capabilities featured in the 3DS version of NES Remix. Nice these old games are making a comeback!

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
Everyone feels so excited, but just thinking about spinning the control stick as quickly as I could makes my hand blister just like in Mario Party 1. Will both be made available simultaneously? Whether the stick spinning will be altered intrigues me. Either that, or the necessary speed needs to be lowered through adjustment.

Emergency, Dekaranger!
Hell yes!
Nintendo 64's Mario Party 2! The Mario Party series for the GameCube is probably my personal favorite, closely followed by Mario Party 6 and 7! The fact that we will be receiving both games at once makes this even more stunning. I purchased the Expansion Pack last year mostly for the purpose of playing all three Mario Party games.

Please do not Ban Me
I really wish they would find a way to make it possible to play online with other people, although I can understand how it may be challenging. This is coming out right before I go see some pals next month! I'm ecstatic to play these timeless songs once more. However, I still wish we had online multiplayer.

My childhood's favorite game was Mario Party 2. I have a lot of stories and memories associated with it. I am so happy to be able to play it once more after losing my cartridge in the past. and this time with a pal! Which I did not have. This service is gradually improving, and I commend Nintendo for that.

I hate you! shh
When I was a kid,My uncle and I spent hours playing the first Mario Party on the N64, certainly one of my favorite games ever. After that, though, I didn't really stick with the series because it seemed to offer a lot of lower returns.