Margot Robbie as Barbie, The first look

Staff member
Margot Robbie played a lot of Iconic roles in the film. She gave them all life on screen, from historical figures to Iconic fictional characters. Some of her Memorable parts are Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, Jane from Tarzan, Queen Elizabeth I, Tonya Harding, and now she will be the Doll everyone knows. Margot Robbie is going to play Barbie. The film was originally going to be played by Amy Schumer, but the creative difference made her leave the project. Can you imagine that we almost got this Joke plagiarizing a comedian as Barbie? Mattel and Warner Brothers gave fans a teaser photo of Margot Robbie as the outlasted Jem, The Brats and  other fashion dolls that tried to replace her. Aside from Margot Robbie, Months ago they announced that Ryan Gosling will be playing Ken.
Barbie announcement

Popcorn ready 🎥 In theaters July 21, 2023...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The plot is too Similar to that Tyra Banks movie where a fashion doll from another dimension became real.

I am expecting her face to be drenched in make up and with that I am surprised that they decided to give Barbie a more natural look on this movie and she doesn't have that Sun kissed tan too.

Aqua's song Barbie girl will not be part of the soundtrack because there is Bad Blood between Mattel and Aqua because the Mattel sued Aqua back in the 90s for copyright infringement despite of the truth the song is a parody!

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
When I was a kid I never had a Barbie doll. I always wanted one but my mother said they were too expensive. When I had my first daughter I made sure she got a Barbie doll for Christmas. I don't think she was all that impressed. To think that now they are making a movie about Barbara Millicent Roberts which is the full name for Barbie the doll. Excuse me if I don't jump up and down with joy. I am so over Barbie now! LOL.

So this movie will not follow the Doll's canon, Barbie is from a world of Barbies and she will be isekai'd to our world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glowing
Yeah we wont have Characters like Stacy and Skipper.... Instead we will have a world where every woman is named Barbie and Every Man is named Ken.

There are Many Kens in this movie. One of the Kens is Ryan Gosling and the other one is Simu Liu.