Mr. Kamen Rider
I'd be most interested in watching Spidey or Changeman, but I'll give the others a shot if they win.

I dare you to make one month's choices be all shows from Ishinomori "Week". :p

Mad Skillz
I would so do that, but all those shows are licensed and it would mean everyone would have to find some way of downloading them even though Kikaider 01 is one of the more awesome things to come out of the 70s. Though it'd be cool if you saw Sazer X or Metalder, you seem to be able to find all sorts of depth in a lot of shows and it'd be interesting to see your take on them.

OH DEAR GOD THERE ARE FOURS EVERYWHERE.

Actually back this time
Sazer X vs Changeman now it seems...

Hopefully I'll have time to actually join in this time. D:

Banned
I would so do that, but all those shows are licensed and it would mean everyone would have to find some way of downloading them even though Kikaider 01 is one of the more awesome things to come out of the 70s. Though it'd be cool if you saw Sazer X or Metalder, you seem to be able to find all sorts of depth in a lot of shows and it'd be interesting to see your take on them.

OH DEAR GOD THERE ARE FOURS EVERYWHERE.

Don't you mean everyone would have to find some way of buying them :thumbs:

By the way. If Spider-Man doesn't win this one, people can simply go to the Marvel site and watch it when ever they want.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Dengeki Sentai Changeman FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!