Mad Skillz
Poll closes on the 21st, I've changed up the formula a bit from just older tokusatsu to older tokusatsu and what I think are relatively unknown series. Here are your choices!

Spider-Man
On a fateful night, a spaceship falls from the sky and crashes into the earth. Takuya Yamashiro and his father both take notice of the crash, but so does the evil Iron Cross Army. Takuya follows his father to where the ship crashed and discovers the ship is called the Marveller and is from the planet Spider. The last survivor of Spider was on the ship and gave Takuya the power to become Spider-Man and control the Marveller's robot form, Leopardon, to battle the Iron Cross Army. 41 episodes, entirely subbed.

Dengeki Sentai Changeman
The Gozma empire has its sights set on earth, would would be just another planet in its long line of conquests if not for the Earth Defense Force. The EDF gathers the greatest soldiers and pits them through the harshest training known to man. Gozma learns of this force that might be a threat and attacks it, killing all but five of the soldiers. The earth gives the five surviving members its own powers and allows them to become the Dengeki Sentai Changeman to fight this threat to earth. 55 episodes, about half of the series is subbed.

Choujinki Metalder
Dr. Koga created a top-secret weapon in 1945 to be used by the Japanese Imperial Army in the Pacific War. It was a robotic weapon modeled after his late son, Tasuo Koga. Dr. Koga could not think of using the weapon for more war and thus left for America. During his time gone from Japan, his former colleague, Major Muraki, becomes the evil God Neros. 42 years later, Dr. Koga learns of this threat and returns to Japan to active Metalder, his secret weapon. Koga is killed and Metalder, under the guise of Ryuusei Tsurugi, must battle the Neros empire and come to terms with the fact that he is not human. 39 episodes, 1 episode is subbed.

Chousei Kantai Sazer X
The Space Pirates have taken over the future, casting it into a dark universe of war. The human resistance creates powerful Sazer suits and gives them to their strongest operators to head back to the past and stop the Space Pirates before they can take over the future. Takuto Ando hopes to be a race car driver one day, but his dreams are put on hold when his grandfather's stories about a threat from the future and him needing to become a hero one day come to pass. Together with Ad, the Eagle Sazer, Kane, the Beetle Sazer, and a few ragtag members of the resistance, Takuto fights the descendents of the Space Pirates in the future as a member of Sazer X, the last hope at saving both the future and the present. 38 episodes, entirely subbed.

私の占いは当たる
I think you can figure out what I'm pulling for. :thumbs:

"Ikaru" will be great if Metalder loses. It's the best show of that lot.

Pony, please.
I don't think it was ever addressed that the episodes have to be downloaded for this to work.

Anyway, pushing for Metalder and Spider-Man, hopefully I can find the time to watch them. These are some I've really wanted to get through but haven't. It just takes me a while to download all these episodes when I have so much other stuff I want too.

Mad Skillz
I voted for Sazer X, just 'cause it's an awesome series and I want people to see episode nine in all its hilarious glory.