March Tokusatsu of the Month - Chousei Kantai Sazer X -Talk Up!

Mad Skillz
Alright, hopefully this one is more active!

In the year 2500, the earth has been taken over and covered in darkness by a race known as the Neo-Descal. The remaining members of the human resistance send their trump card weapons, the three Meteor God warships to the past to try and change the future by stopping Neo-Descal in 2005, when their attacks began. Along with the Meteor God warships comes Ad, captain of the Adle-Eagle squad and his right hand man, Gordo, Kane, captain of the Beet-Vizor squad, and the twin Sazers Ein and Zwein, and Remy, who pilots Great Lio. Ad and Kane are joined by Takuto Andou, whose grandfather met Captain Shark, leader of the resistance, as a young man and was left with a Knuckle Cross to allow his grandson in 2005 to become the third member of the team known as Sazer X.

Chosei Kantai Sazer X, the third and final entry into the Super Star God franchise, is our tokusatsu of the month for March. (and the first fully subbed!) It's a rather maligned series because it's said to be too comedic, but we'll let the members who take part in this judge as they (hopefully) watch it and enjoy the series.

Since this is a short series, we'll be watching the movie as well. It is a team up with the previous three series, but you don't really need to know too much about them other than they were the heroes before Sazer X.

Downloads - http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=33

Viewing schedule
March 1st
1. Takuto's on Fire!
2. Burn! Great Lio!
March 2nd
3. White Whirlwind! Wind Eagle
4. Blue Lightning! Magna Beet!
March 3rd
5. Explore! Search for Shark 4
March 4th
6. Our Heroes
March 5th
7. Recollection 1960
8. Significant Cloth Holiday
March 6th
9. The Three Worst Days in History
10. The Captain's True Form
March 7th
11. Father, Return
March 8th
12. Battle in the Sky
March 9th
13. Holy Night
March 10th
14. Enemies from the Future, Neo Descal
March 11th
15. Close Call! Shark Sazer Appears
March 12th
Sazer X the Movie: Fight! Soldiers of the Stars
March 13th
16. Super Flow! Shark Leaguer
17. A Pursuer, the Name is Jackal
March 14th
18. Severe Earthquake! Drill Angler
March 15th
19. Equipt Ad! Face the Future
March 16th
20. Kane, A Traitor's Scar
March 17th
21. A Free Kick Towards Freedom
March 18th
22. The Threatening Transformation! Drill Angler
March 19th
23. Mission X! Save the Captain
24. The Fourth Shougon
March 20th
25. History Recreated
26. Remy's Tears, G2's Heart
March 21st
27. The Battle's End, X-Day Arrives
March 22nd
28. Invasion! A New Force?!
March 23rd
29. Escape from the Strange Dimension
March 24th
30. Inheriting Thoughts
March 25th
31. Showdown! Blaird VS Cyclead
March 26th
32. Fierce Fight! Triple Core Breaver!
March 27th
33. Friends Who Believe Together
March 28th
34. Gathering of the 12 Pieces? Cosmo Casuples
March 29th
35. Remy's Past Revealed
March 30th
36. The Dark Corrosion, Dark Armor
March 31st
37. Takuto, into the Darkness
38. A Friendship that Surpassed Time and Space

Past Tokusatsu of the Month
1. Akumaizer 3 - December 2010
2. Juukou B-Fighter - January 2011
3. Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya - February 2011

Banned
Yeah I would have watched this one with everyone because I love this show, but you were only able to get T-N releases so I am gonna pass.

私の占いは当たる
vlcsnap2011021214h52m47.png

Banned
So, it's about Space Pirates O_0...sort of. :p

Now, i'm no expert in Temporal Mechanics, but everyone on the future should have Vanished the second the Wormhole closed, since the past was Changed.

The only ways that would NOT happen are if History wasn't changed (ie sending people back to fight the pirates and failing is part of a stable time loop) or if this Universe follows the DBZ time travel therioum that going back in time creates another, divergent timeline. Your actions would effect the future of that timeline, but not the one you came from.

Of course, there is always the chance of their being a ripple effect, and the change's to the future where not immediate.

:science:
*Brainasplodes*

Banned
Ok, that Kaiju in Episode 2 was SO a modified Heisei Godzilla suit.
I was gonna say it was the Space Godzilla suit, because of the Giant Spikes on the shoulders, but the "G-spines" on it's upper back where the Normal ones, not SG's Crystal ones.

And if that wasn't a modded Godzilla suit, they stole the neck spines then.

Mad Skillz
Well they are made from the same company, so I'm sure they probably had a suit or three dozen sitting around they wanted to use. :p

Actually back this time
Watched episode 1 so far... and I like it. :O Getting ready to watch more of it right now, but I'm really hoping the white dude is as awesome as I think he's going to be.