Pony, please.
I'm compiling a list of pretty much every Toei/Tsuburaya tokusatsu ever, and I wanted to add manga to the list. Anyone know of a list of all of them or just general knowledge?

As for this list, it's on Facebook and may be updated with other tokusatsu if I feel like adding them. It's quite a bit to do. I also have marks for if a series is subbed or not, etc.

正義の味方
For Kamen Rider, the ones I know of:

- Shotaro Ishinomori did Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Black.
- Kamen Rider ZO
- Kamen Rider Ryuki had a final episode manga IIRC
- Kamen Rider Shin
- Decade All Riders had a manga adaptation.
- The ever awesome Kamen Rider Spirits

Ultraman had a lot of manga, but nothing that I know of.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Many Tokusatsu shows have a comic adaptations, though with varying degrees of significance and content, and a lot of them haven't been collected in trade form, let alone well-documented. How many people knew there was a Kuuga comic in Terebi-Kun? Or one in Tere-Koro Comic with one of the Grongi not seen on the show? (I have some chapters of the Terebi-Kun one and you're not missing anything. I'd like to see the other one though.)

How about the Ultraman Max comic in Tokusatsu Ace that was basically "What if Max was really depressing?" And the Kamen Rider THE FIRST comic from the same 'zine where there are no backgrounds and Spider is just a big black blob (I need to review that one some day.)

Furthermore, some of the old shows have multiple comics that ran simultaneously in different magazines by different artists. Kikaider alone has like, a bajillion in addition to the Ishinomori one. Again, with varying degrees of complexity. Some are literally "Kikaider fights this guy", others hew closer to the Ishinomori or TV story lines.

It does get a bit easier with the newer shows; I do not believe there's been any official W or OOO comics yet, and even Decade just had a one-shot and the movie one, as far as I know. These days they tend to be one-shots or movie adaptations rather than on-going.

Even a show like Zubat somehow only had one and it was mostly a gag strip. Don't even get me started on Sentai, that's an area of comics I've only just begun to breach. There was a Gaoranger vs. Goranger comic once!

Japanese Wikipedia is a pretty good list for cataloging the various magazines and writers/artists, probably the best so far, and there's a literal ton out there. One of these days I'll probably try to list all the Riders, but even that's barely scratching the surface of Tokusatsu comics.

Mad Skillz
That Max comic sounds amusing.

There's also Ultraman Story 0, which to me basically seems like Ultraman's answer to Kamen Rider SPIRITS and it works just as awesomely.

Mad Skillz
...that just makes me think Goranger would have made such an awesome anime with those designs. D: