Mandy Rose got released by WWE day after she lost her NXT Women's championship

TJN

I guess we can now see why Roxanne vs. Mandy happened the day before and not on New Year's Evil (congrats to Roxanne), but I did not expect Mandy to be released so soon after losing the title. I don't think it was necessary to fire her because the least she could have gotten was a suspension or a fine. However, if she was given multiple warnings about the content she was posting and chose to ignore them, firing her the day after she lost her title last night is like rubbing salt in the wound because first she lost her brother, then she lost her title, and now she has lost her job. I don't think she should have been fired because the least she could have gotten was I can't help but wonder what will happen to Gigi and Jacy now. The choice was made to let Mandy go against what was expected. On Friday, I thought we would be able to watch her on SmackDown.

Hail Mother Russia!
Mandy Rose was my favorite, so I'm still upset that she didn't win her title defense yesterday. How will Toxic Attraction's remaining members be completed without Mommy Mandy? Although I was sorry to see her reign as champion end, here we are. I feel like I've lost her even more after learning that she is fired. I really wanted Toxic Attraction to take over the main roster because this could not have been a worse way to end the best reign in the women's division. Because she violated their rules, WWE acted in the best interests of their business. I can't even hold Mandy responsible for this because it has to do with her personal life. I wanted the main roster's most well-liked group to be Toxic Attraction.

I love her comeback in NXT, and that's true whether you like her or not as a wrestler she had delivered. Since she is no longer in Toxic Attraction, the group is now just a tag team. This is true whether the company decides to keep them together or break them up completely. I have no doubt that Gigi and Jacy will be added to the main roster and make their debut in the women's royal rumble, but it remains to be seen if they will be able to make a name for themselves. Mandy won't have any problems no matter what she does next. Even though I don't think AEW or any other wrestling company will sign her, I am willing to be wrong.

Things are very bad right now. As soon as Mandy lets go of her belt, the door shuts behind her. Damnit. I think she will be able to come back if the problems between the two parties can be worked out, but we will have to wait and see. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. NXT gave her career a new start. I really enjoyed watching her keep her title for as long as she could. Even though it's a shame, we can't do anything about it because she broke her contract. Who knows, though? Maybe we'll see her again somewhere down the road.

They can have these women as Mandy's replacement in Toxic Attraction:
Tiffany Stratton
Cora Jade
Xia Li
Carmella
Scarlett Bordeaux

Regrettably, I believe Toxic Attraction should have been part of the main roster. Mandy performed superbly and was also in peak physical health. This news saddens me greatly, as Mandy has been a shining star in NXT and has grown tremendously in the past year. It's a shame to see Rose leave, as their match at World's Collide was one of the year's best female bouts (featuring Satamora, Davenport, and Rose). It's possible that Sonya can step up and become the new leader of Toxic Attraction. Few months ago, while Mandy was out of town, she finished a short story arc involving Gigi and Jacy.

Despite this, Mandy shouldn't panic. She is outstanding in the ring and on the mic. Another promotion means she won't have any trouble finding work. There are currently so many wrestling promotions that even Brandcamps like Ring of Honor, NWA, Impact Wrestling, AEW, and She will be able to keep hers.

#Justiceformandyrose is trending on twitter right now. Many people think the firing is unjust and unfair especially the fact that The Usos, Austin Theory and Matt Riddle are still employed and they have done bigger offenses.